The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'm glad yu put dhat cookie dhawn."
arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

Huh...first 2 comments are true at the exact same time:

View attachment 691568
Eh, to be honest I'm a bit intrigued. I mean think about it, the downfall of any Terminator project after T2 are mostly because they try too damn hard for fanservice, too many references to T1 and especially T2 with barely any new ideas, which is why I prefer the older Terminator games (such as Dawn of Fate) over Resistance, which blares us with the Terminator themes and too much fanservice.

I mean don't get me wrong this will probably suck but at least it's trying something new instead of doing T2 again. A survival game ala Alien Isolation with a (pre-Genysis redesign) T-800 hunting you down in broad daylight? Sure I'll bite.

Eh, to be honest I'm a bit intrigued. I mean think about it, the downfall of any Terminator project after T2 are mostly because they try too damn hard for fanservice, too many references to T1 and especially T2 with barely any new ideas, which is why I prefer the older Terminator games (such as Dawn of Fate) over Resistance, which blares us with the Terminator themes and too much fanservice.

I mean don't get me wrong this will probably suck but at least it's trying something new instead of doing T2 again. A survival game ala Alien Isolation with a (pre-Genysis redesign) T-800 hunting you down in broad daylight? Sure I'll bite.

True about 'trying something new', yeah. We'll see.

Back