The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even worse something as simple as just getting on a subway train lol

:lol

In all seriousness comparing both in their prime it's Arnold all the way for me. Rocky and Rambo are great but like you said there's just no touching Conan, Terminator and Dutch. But I will say that hands down Sly stayed respectable *way* longer than Arnold. From Rocky Balboa in 2006, Rambo in 2008 all the way to the new Creed movies and current Rambo. I know that his insecurities sometimes got the best of him back in the day but he must be feeling pretty good about the rivalry now.

Dude you've gotta find a way. It just won't feel right dissecting this "film" next week without you being able to participate. :lecture

;)

I can still be in on that. By all accounts if you've seen T1-T-Genisys you've seen this too :lol And I've spoiled the crap out of it for myself anyway. The precise dialogue exchanges is the only thing I won't know.

It's funny that Sly's most arguably iconic role (Rambo in First Blood Part II) also had James Cameron writing. So Sly owes some thanks to Jim as well and Jim owes thanks to Sly for getting him into "Viet Nam mode" right before ALIENS.

It's funny that Sly's most arguably iconic role (Rambo in First Blood Part II) also had James Cameron writing. So Sly owes some thanks to Jim as well and Jim owes thanks to Sly for getting him into "Viet Nam mode" right before ALIENS.

Sarah Connor's mental institution intro was Cameron's original intro for Rambo in part II, instead of the prison scene.

You and I might feel differently after we watch the movie next week, lol.

"I won't show you Dark Fate a-dev. You were always nice to me."

*a terrified a-dev can't got off his island to watch the movie*

Cameron chuckles.

:lol :lol :lol

Dude you are comedy magician the way you pull this out of your as.....hat.

You have no idea how frustrating it is for me right now that I lost a-dev?s photo from my archive. :gah:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

:lol :lol :lol

Dude you are comedy magician the way you pull this out of your as.....hat.

You have no idea how frustrating it is for me right now that I lost a-dev?s photo from my archive. :gah:

The only remnant I see of a-dev in the "Let's see YOU" thread is him as the Universal Soldier, lol.

adev.jpg

And then I stumbled on this one, I forgot that Devil_666 originally had IrishJedi with us in that one pic he did. :lol

snatch.jpg

The only remnant I see of a-dev in the "Let's see YOU" thread is him as the Universal Soldier, lol.

View attachment 469270

And then I stumbled on this one, I forgot that Devil_666 originally had IrishJedi with us in that one pic he did. :lol

View attachment 469271

Oh man a-dev is sooo going to kill you lol

His head is going to be on that Joker midget body faster than you can say I?ll be back lol

Wait is that a-dev or irish in that group photo I always thought it was irish!

Isn?t that Lets See You thread shut down now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back