The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what you?re saying is if Dark Fate is a blockbuster success we?re going to get a sequel equivalent to TLJ where there will be the slowest truck motorcycle chase in cinema history and a side character from the resistance will slam into Kyle Reese as soon as he?s about to take out a Skynet HK lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark Fates ends with the young Mexican waitress finding Edward Furlong on a remote island doing coke. She'll hand over his 90's Atari Portfolio computer, and he'll toss it over his shoulder.

:lol :lol :lol

Perfect

Re: The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

So what you?re saying is if Dark Fate is a blockbuster success we?re going to get a sequel equivalent to TLJ where there will be the slowest truck motorcycle chase in cinema history and a side character from the resistance will slam into Kyle Reese as soon as he?s about to take out a Skynet HK lol

And then the trailer to DF3 ends with the guy who cancelled Sarah's date laughing evilly, lol.

Brings up Cameron's attitude to Alien 3 which is important because

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wondered would anyone on youtube see this particular contradiction.

I think a Terminator must have come back and killed Cameron and then replaced him with a shill.

I always feel that everything he does now is somehow connected to needing money for his Avatar movies.

Brings up Cameron's attitude to Alien 3 which is important because

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wondered would anyone on youtube see this particular contradiction.

Now it makes sense why they brought back Ed Furlong. He only had to show up for the one day of shooting.

I think a Terminator must have come back and killed Cameron and then replaced him with a shill.

I always feel that everything he does now is somehow connected to needing money for his submarine expeditions.

Fixed that for ya, he doesn't care about his Avatar movies with their week story either, it's just a means to go back under the sea.

Imagine if Cameron died of a heart attack tomorrow and at the prospect of carrying on the work and completing the Avatar saga the studio just went ''ehhhh..''

Back