The accusations against John Travolta...HOLY SMOKES!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah:
Because when it happens overseas, it's not gay.

That gif :bow

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I heard on the radio that there's a 3rd person now.

So a live gangbang then? :lol

I dunno, my take is that JT probably is gay/bi and that, in turn, opens him up to allegations like this, because people will be prone to believe it. I think it's fine for him to be gay or bi or whatever, but it would NOT be okay to behave in such a gross manner to anyone who is simply trying to carry out a job. That's why I think these charges are bunk. Any professional who has to have physical contact with another person in order to carry out their job duties is in a vulnerable position, and if their client starts to behave in an unacceptable manner - the professional must shut it down immediately! Was the door to the room locked from the outside? Could the masseuse not call for assistance? The allegations state that there were witnesses - were THEY in the room during the massage? Why did no one intervene? As a student nurse, if someone remotely behaved with me in this manner, I'd lay down the law with the patient, leave the room, and report the behavior to a supervisor immediately. That whole story is just - odd...

Meh, don't care if he's gay (which I think he probably is) but man, just out yourself for f's sake.

Idea: Get Hot Toys to make Pulp Fiction figures to fund lawsuit bills? :)

That article also mentions this, "The first masseur who claimed last week that he was groped by Mr Travolta during a private massage in Beverly Hills in January was forced to drop his case after it emerged that the actor was 3,000 miles away in New York at the time of the alleged incident."

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...star-Jeff-Conaway-sleeping.html#ixzz1vAAL0hZA

yeah I don't get it, fixed marriage, secret gay sex, was being sex really that much of a sin? is like if he was not straight he couldn't have a career?
I mean, I know there is hate against gay people, but this sounds like if Travolta admitted to being gay he would be murdered or something...

My aunt married a gay man and had kids, they were together for years before they split up, it's very common for men to deny who they are and create a puppet life for themselves, it's sad they couldn't just be who they are

My aunt married a gay man and had kids, they were together for years before they split up, it's very common for men to deny who they are and create a puppet life for themselves, it's sad they couldn't just be who they are

so it was his doing, I guess I get it,

Back