The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pru colorway is gonna be tough to track down. You'll have better luck tracking one down in 1/12 scale as opposed to 1/6th for sure.

Is anyone getting the red Strigoi? I picked up the yellow one on Bambaland and plan on getting the red one too. They should look really good together.

I bought the glowing strigoi. Depending on how I take to it when it's in hand might use it as trade down the road. Just thought silver space suit and glowing seemed like a neat combo.

EVENFALL looks decent as a series, especially with the addition of the THUG suit, but it's a rabbit hole I won't be going down. ;) My wanted list is long enough with the 3 older lines.

If anyone was curious about how THUG's size compares to 1/6 humans...

10985466_745861748867505_3867260655179828221_o.jpg

Can anyone help me with a update on price for 3A ZAKU 1/6, released in 2012 I think, any help with est price for this piece is much appreciated!

9e78359abf.jpg

Guys - would it make sense to create a subforum for Ashley Wood (which would essentially be 3A threads)?

You know my vote already Dave. I'm confident that with only a single forum and some coaxing we can get enough threads and posts to make it worthwhile.

is the relationship close enough to be threeA and threezero...?

It's essentially the same company. But this forum isn't broken down by company, but by topic/property. So all figures based on Ashley Wood created properties makes sense as a subforum, just like Marvel, DC or Star Wars makes sense. But I don't have the forum broken down by company such as Sideshow/Hot Toys/Enterbay so I wouldn't do a 3A/Threezero subforum.

So for instance, 3A's Transformers would still best go in the Robots forum. And going by the subject format, 3A's Marvel stuff should go in the Marvel forum and their upcoming Star Wars stuff in the Star Wars forum. The "Ash Wood" forum would be for Popbot/Tomorrow Kings, WWR, Adventure Kartel, Evenfall, Pascha, etc. Ash Wood properties.

I'm down with that.

So for instance, 3A's Transformers would still best go in the Robots forum. And going by the subject format, 3A's Marvel stuff should go in the Marvel forum and their upcoming Star Wars stuff in the Star Wars forum. The "Ash Wood" forum would be for Popbot/Tomorrow Kings, WWR, Adventure Kartel, Evenfall, Pascha, etc. Ash Wood properties.

I'm down with that.

Correct. Although I doubt Star Wars fans will have anything to say about the Star Wars stuff...

I don't know, I think people will really warm up to Boba Fett with huge duck feet. ;) Besides, even with Ash's spin, they can't be any less accurate than what Hot Toys has been showing (other than their troopers).

Finally took a better photo of my Besta test/development cabinet which is currently holding my first 3A figures. Four others not in the photo (Zombkin, Tommy Mission, Bleak Mission and Custard)

Back