Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Bowen's look a bit childish to be honest. While I'm not buying this it sure looks good!

Childish? Really? In what way? I must say, I have never before heard this piece called childish. Does it look like a toy to you?

I guess I can't disagree with you more. IMHO Bowen's 1st Thanos is still the BEST! The only flaw with the piece was the color blue on his costume that marvel insisted Randy use. As a pure sculpt, the Bowen Thanos is still king of the hill.

Took me a long while to realize, but damn! Thanos's expression looks awful! Like, really REALLY AWFUL!!! Thank god I'm only getting this because of mistress death!!!:yess:

Took me a long while to realize, but damn! Thanos's expression looks awful! Like, really REALLY AWFUL!!! Thank god I'm only getting this because of mistress death!!!:yess:

like hulks hair, i've kinda gotten use to the thanos look. but this is still a win with the light up feature and of course the Mistess.:hi5:

this piece is awesome.
if you have to pick between Bowen & SS's, then it just sux to be you .... buy both .... :monkey1

You really cant beat this! My very first Thanos custom BD Ron Lim Head:

IMG_7291.jpg

Compare to:

DSC09027.jpg

But like you said get them both!
:wink1:

What can I say, I love light ups!

Last edited:
i got a shipping notice as well, but i'm not sure if it's for this one or not.:gah:

i've got so much shat coming lately i'm not sure what notice is for what.:dunno

Guys, I know this has been said before but ITS A DIO!!! What other dio (aside from the immense Hulk in Hulk vs Spiderman) can you say even comes CLOSE in this sort of massive size!! Of course it is not 1/4 scale but who thought it would be since it is a DIO? Its HUGE for what it is and it is beautiful!! 2 full statues, a light up feature and its size. This is an EASY win win win and hopefully a grail in the coming years. Sorry to everyone who has cancelled or is cancelling. I am SUPER happy with this piece and cannot wait to have him and her sitting on my shelves!

Dec. 2nd for me now!
Very excited. All this vacation and no statue is driving me crazy! Now I can get my fix!
Pics up on the 2nd.

Guys, I know this has been said before but ITS A DIO!!! What other dio (aside from the immense Hulk in Hulk vs Spiderman) can you say even comes CLOSE in this sort of massive size!! Of course it is not 1/4 scale but who thought it would be since it is a DIO? Its HUGE for what it is and it is beautiful!! 2 full statues, a light up feature and its size. This is an EASY win win win and hopefully a grail in the coming years. Sorry to everyone who has cancelled or is cancelling. I am SUPER happy with this piece and cannot wait to have him and her sitting on my shelves!

I canceled the Hulk comiquette just so I could have this instead. I think it will look awesome.

:exactly::goodpost:

Back