Thank God Avp-r Sucked So Much !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AVP-R rocked!!!!!

Much better than AVP or A3 or Resurrection.

Wolf owned.

I couldn't tell if it was good or not. All I saw on my screen was perpetual darkness. :huh :lol

I couldn't tell if it was good or not. All I saw on my screen was perpetual darkness. :huh :lol

Yeah, even the BluRay was way too dark.

However, the trailer for it looks fine on The Hitman disc....

I just got through watching it and couldn't make heads or tails of what was happening. I'd get a flash of light here and there or a quick glimpse of a face, otherwise I was staring at a black screen. I honestly couldn't say if it was good or bad.

Alien Resurrection wasn't fantastic, but I'll take a movie with Ripley that's set in the future over something set on earth in the present day anytime, and that's before you even get into how AVP and AVPR sucked as movies.

You guys with the 'wah wah, it's too dark' problem must own some really crappy televisions.

Like, wow.

perpetual darkness...

I'm glad to someone else comment on this. I liked the movie (it was ok), but I was cursing my failing eyes the whole time. It was so dark! Not good dark like Alien, too dark like it had me questioning the quality of my TV, but its HD and other movies look great.

the director of lighting needs to be shot in the face , the movie was let down by this the terrible acting , and the crappy story

the director of lighting needs to be shot in the face , the movie was let down by this the terrible acting , and the crappy story

Yeah right, and the Get Ripley's ashes from the Iron works....clone what ?8 abominations from said ashes....get one that has a QUEEN inside her :rotfl (thats the best one yet)....get space pirates to deliver bodies in suspended animation for breeding Aliens....create what is perhaps the worst creature EVAR in Sci-fi history.....then get it on the Betty (I still don't know how that happened).....Have Ripleys blood breach the window and suck the Newborn out while it cries momma....is a masterpiece, that you love. Makes all the sense in the world how you think that steaming pile of feces is better than AVP-R! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah right, and the Get Ripley's ashes from the Iron works....clone what ?8 abominations from said ashes....get one that has a QUEEN inside her :rotfl (thats the best one yet)....get space pirates to deliver bodies in suspended animation for breeding Aliens....create what is perhaps the worst creature EVAR in Sci-fi history.....then get it on the Betty (I still don't know how that happened).....Have Ripleys blood breach the window and suck the Newborn out while it cries momma....is a masterpiece, that you love. Makes all the sense in the world how you think that steaming pile of feces is better than AVP-R! :rolleyes:

They didn't clone her from Ripley's ashes. They did it from a blood sample taken on the prison colony. Apparently the idea was that somehow the alien (or at least the queen) bonds with the person's DNA so that a clone made from an implanted person's DNA would still have an embryo inside it. They extracted the queen embryo already inside clone Ripley and used that to breed the other aliens on the ship. Yeah, it's far fetched, but a certain suspension of disbelief is possible, especially since they did go on to develop the idea of Ripley being a human/alien hybrid.

Back