Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
celebrity-blog-jessica-biel.gif

She was so hot in that film.:drool

I didn't really dig LF's look in the 03 remake as much as some. The mask looked kinda fake to me for some reason. Still as far as remakes go, TCM03 is still one of my favorites and yes Jessica Biel was soooooo hot in that movie. I am looking forward to this one as well.

I didn't really dig LF's look in the 03 remake as much as some. The mask looked kinda fake to me for some reason. Still as far as remakes go, TCM03 is still one of my favorites and yes Jessica Biel was soooooo hot in that movie. I am looking forward to this one as well.

when you consider the looks of Leatherface throughout the years, the remake does look amazing,
I mean, the mask was really good too, the rings, everything, I think he looked really really great, I like it better than the original actually,

From what I've read on IMDB, this is supposed to be a sequel to the ORIGINAL Texas Chainsaw Massacure and not a reboot. So this is supposed to be old man Bubba in present day. :dunno

I also read the ending is completely stupid?

Spoiler Spoiler:

:cuckoo:

That's not even the worst part about it. How about how goddamn boring it looks, and how incredibly confusing it actually is....and what about not having the actual name in your title?

Lame.

when you consider the looks of Leatherface throughout the years, the remake does look amazing,
I mean, the mask was really good too, the rings, everything, I think he looked really really great, I like it better than the original actually,

I thought the main mask looked fake for whatever reason in the remake. I don't flat out hate his look in the remake, but it's definitely not my favorite.

Back