‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ Prequel ‘Leatherface’ Eyes French Directing Team

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian87

Super Freak
Reaction score
French directing duo Alexandre Bustillo and Julian Mauru ( Livid , Inside ) have signed for the direction of L
eatherface , the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel - that is being developed by Millennium Films. is

Seth M. Sherwood wrote the script , which focuses on the teenage years of the iconic horror character Leatherface .

The duo has reportedly Starry Eyes filmmakers Kevin Kolsch and Dennis Widmeyer defeated in the race to take place in the director's chair . Carl Mazzocone , Christa Campbell and Lati Grobman film will produce.

uTX4fYI.gif

Zombie's Halloween was on the other night... just as bad as I remembered it.

Amen to that.

'The teenage years' of Leatherface! Who honestly gives a good goddamn about what everybody's favourite transvestite serial killer got up to when he hit puberty. This has to be a new all time low with regards to desperately milking a once respected classic horror series.

y'know what, i hope they magic mike this **** too. get taterz in there as the young misunderstood cow humping jed.

not a good idea. I'm sure it will be cheap as hell to make, so they prolly figured why not.

Back