Terminator stage 4 1:1 buld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsycatcha

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought id share this bust I brought from Streetjudge Steve a while back.
Finally got round to adding a torso and painted the endo chest myself and weathered the jacket a little. I know its a stage 4 face, stage 5 chest but I think it looks pretty cool and works well.

20121016_221949.jpg

20121016_221907.jpg

20121016_221958.jpg

lookin' good my man. My only suggestion would be to carefully trim or thin our the "flip" in the front of his hair. It's a little thicker then it should be. Other than that, it looks really nice.

Is that the Howard S Studios T1 bust in the background? It's looks great with the gargoyles on! I love that bust's strong pronounced jaw-line...very intimidating, plus it looks like a young arnold in 1984.

lookin' good my man. My only suggestion would be to carefully trim or thin our the "flip" in the front of his hair. It's a little thicker then it should be. Other than that, it looks really nice.

Agreed. Awesome, but the front of the hair does need to be reigned in a little. Sort of has a 1950's greaser vibe as it stands.

Yes, the hair need a bit of a trim.
Otherwise - I am sooooo envious!!!! This is awesome, congrats!

that looks fantastic!

do you have all the T2 busts line up? i see some in the background, looks cool.

that looks fantastic!

do you have all the T2 busts line up? i see some in the background, looks cool.

Thanks guys. The hair is a bit messed up but granted it needs a trim.

Yea I have 3 Arnies, t600, t800, t1000 life size. My oither t1 will be lifesize hopefully next.

I also have another 2 t1000s on the way lol but one will probably be sold ;)

Is that the Howard S Studios T1 bust in the background? It's looks great with the gargoyles on! I love that bust's strong pronounced jaw-line...very intimidating, plus it looks like a young arnold in 1984.

Yep thats Howards t1. I actually had to sell him tonight :(
HJAd a huge car bill come in so been selling quite a bit .
I have godakings t1 but also love howards and will get another. The jawline and expression is insane.

I wish he did a silicone version of that sculpt with rooted hair.
One of my all time faves :)

That looks awesome. 1:1 replicas are always the best thing any collector can own of a franchise. Out of interest, is that Xeno an official Sideshow one or one of the copies?

Back