Terminator:Sarah Connor TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
From Variety: "Warner Bros. TV has set David Nutter to direct the pilot for "The Sarah Connor Chronicles," prompting Fox Broadcasting to officially greenlight production on the "Terminator"-themed project.

Nutter, whose last 12 pilots have all been picked up to series, also will serve as exec producer. Andy Vajna and Mario Kassar's C2 Pictures, which produced the most recent "Terminator" feature, is producing with Warner Bros. TV. Fox made a put pilot commitment to "Connor" last fall (Daily Variety, Nov. 10), picking up the script from exec producer Josh Friedman ("War of the Worlds"). Kassar and Vajna will also exec produce.

As outlined in Friedman's script, new installment in the "Terminator" franchise revolves around robo-warrior Connor and her savior son, John Connor. C2 senior veepee of development James Middleton, who's a producer on the project, said last fall that "Connor" will explore what happened to Sarah Connor after the end of "T2," when the character went on the run."

From
https://uk.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=358367

Last edited:
This could be interesting if they start it right after T1 ends. The first couple of seasons could lead up to T2, then T2 happens during a season break.

I hope Hamilton won't be playing her. She's a great actress and still hot, but she's not the innocent little flower of T1.

Darklord Dave said:
This could be interesting if they start it right after T1 ends. The first couple of seasons could lead up to T2, then T2 happens during a season break.

I hope Hamilton won't be playing her. She's a great actress and still hot, but she's not the innocent little flower of T1.

Be interested to see what they do with Terminators........... could take some tips from the Dark Horse comics.

Darklord Dave said:

Who would be a great candidate as Sarah?

This should be great.

I would wont Hamilton cast,but if shes not I will still watch it.But would be better if Linda does it,after all she is Sarah Conner!

I think I would want it after the end of T2,But would John be in it?Would Edward play him?
If Furlong does not play John then I dont want John in it.

After T1 would be good aswell,maybe even a better choice.

Hmmm by the look of it i guess the chick terminator is on the good side while the male terminator this time is the baddy....

Back