Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks freakin' great seb & i agree this board has lost a lot of it's appeal as its grown.........which is a shame really.

Here's finally some better pics of my finished damaged Arnie from T3

IMG_4944-2.jpg

These BD-parts bl0w my mind, Seb... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Here's more WIP pics of my T1 Arnie:

DSC02247-1.jpg
DSC02251.jpg

His skin tone is too light right now, that'll be fixed.:) Another thing I found out when I started painting was that this headsculpt has a lot of little holes all over. I guess the mold went bad after so many castings, but oh well, it's all good.
I'll post more pictures of it when I finish.;)

Last edited:
I was thinking about doing a T3 T-850 since that T3 Biker set came out. Anyone buy this or know anything about them in terms of quality? Or how well it fits on a standard Hot Toys True Type? And if I did this, I dont know how I would go abouts getting a head for this. I have no painting skills what so ever. I've heard about a McFarlane head that was produced for a 12 inch figure released back in 2003. Does anyone know if the sunglasses are removable or if there is a silver scraped face version of it? Any and all help appreciated. Thanks

https://cgi.ebay.com/custom-made-1-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea9236362

Last edited:
xenoviper does a high quality recast and repaint of the T3 head and the result is amazing.Dont know if he has any heads in stock though.Try pm him if interested

Nothing new here. Just the latest Terminator head I sent out to someone last week. (and yes, mine is Andy B's amazing sculpt with a thicker neck/different head angle to make his jaw more prominent, and slight changes made to the corners of his mouth and frown creases. (just for my own tastes, nothing wrong with the originals). The sculpt is all Andy Bergholtz though. :bow

20091118_6Medium.jpg

20091118_7Medium.jpg

20091118_5Medium.jpg

20091118_8Medium.jpg

Nothing new here. Just the latest Terminator head I sent out to someone last week. (and yes, mine is Andy B's amazing sculpt with a thicker neck/different head angle to make his jaw more prominent, and slight changes made to the corners of his mouth and frown creases. (just for my own tastes, nothing wrong with the originals). The sculpt is all Andy Bergholtz though. :bow

Your changes are incredible on that. You've really put the facial likeness in it. I like the first pic particularly and the eyes closeup. However I think Kyle windrix got the overall shape of Arnie's head down better with his NECA figure than Andy Bergholtz did. The hair still looks like an Elvis quiff and cuts in too tight down the back of his head. I'd love to see you repaint a Neca head.

Nice sculpt ... But the eyes say "What'chu talkin' about, Willis??" ... :lol

:lol I guess it does a bit with the head by itself (especially if you think of that phrase while you're looking at it :lol) but then that's why you pose him like this ;) (ignore the paint job, this was the very first one I painted a lonnng time ago lol

20071011_8Medium.jpg

20071011_13Medium.jpg

Looks like you decapitated the Governor of Calafoinea. :D Beautiful work, Darren!

Thanks Mando :bow

Looks fantastic ... I wish I had the talent to sculpt and paint like that ...

Now he's saying "I know What'chu talkin' about, Willis". :lol

I finished painting this bad boy over the thanksgiving weekend. Here are some pictures. I'm still waiting to get the screen accurate Armalite ar-18 rifle to complete this figure. Thanks to elvis1976 for the tips.

DSC02270.jpg
DSC02272.jpg
DSC02273.jpg
DSC02276.jpg

Back