Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

For me too, great Job ... close to perfection !! The only little thing which not 100% convinced me is the left eye.

FX_T-800-003.jpg
TERMINATOR 1

As I am not a customizer, I had to keep it simple and therefore it is merely a kitbash/update.
Being the Les Walker paint the highlight of the mix :)

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

I've always wondered what the hell that silver thing is on the first terminator's left boot...

Anyone have any pics of it???

it is just a chain. Like on his jacket, it's "Punk" decoration.

Just got the NECA 12" T2 figure. I know its entirely sculpted and its not a high-end paintjob but dangnammit its one heck of a figure right out of the box. Who needs to 'build' one.

Cause this is a build a figure thread, not buy a figure. The Neca doesn't compare to ones in this thread.

Looks mighty fine as a display piece. The likeness is incredible, the build is dead-on accurate. Puts the SS one to shame in both these respects. This is definitely one I recommend to anyone as a cheaper option.

Looks mighty fine as a display piece. The likeness is incredible, the build is dead-on accurate. Puts the SS one to shame in both these respects. This is definitely one I recommend to anyone as a cheaper option.

I saw it in person and it is nice but the texture on the sculpt is not better than something SS or HT's could or would produce. Overall it would display nice but for $50 I had to pass. Its (imo) not anything I would want to display amongst the rest of what I have. Again its very nice but I think the sculpted body would bother me.

My toys have to have real clothes :lol

Fair enough. Your reasoned response has averted a blitzkrieg of posts featuring huge pictures of the NECA figure and wording in large, bold and coloured font saying things like ":lol:rotfl:rotfl Sideshow is crap, T-800 Pescadero is best figure" etc etc etc

Is Imarsqed1 the same as GQAK? I hadn't heard that name before, but that is the same sculpt (and painted by the same person) I have on my figure. Imarsqed1 offered them here last year.

My figure:
terme.jpg

Yes! GQAK is Imarsqed1 on this forum. That's the head sculpt I had too.

Cool, its an awesome sculpt... easily my favorite damaged T1. I think he also had a Tech Noir version, but I only ever saw it on eBay.

Back