Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow offered $100 credit to keep it and they don't have a replacement even though it's in stock and open edition :slap I'm returning it and placing a new order.

Sideshow offered $100 credit to keep it and they don't have a replacement even though it's in stock and open edition...

i3f5a1.gif

Sideshow offered $100 credit to keep it and they don't have a replacement even though it's in stock and open edition :slap I'm returning it and placing a new order.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me. Who the **** would keep one with damage like that? I think their policy of offering a credit instead of a replacement is ********. For as much as we spend on these pieces they should replace any that arrive damaged, especially on pieces like this that are still available for order and don't have an ES. Just mind-boggling how their customer service has changed over the years.

Is that the new guy?

not sure. For me (on another statue) not only did he not allow an exchange or credit...but he said I had to eat the shipping costs (from Canada) both ways if I wanted to return it...because mine did not have a flaw...these are handcrafted individual pieces don't you know.

not sure. For me (on another statue) not only did he not allow an exchange or credit...but he said I had to eat the shipping costs (from Canada) both ways if I wanted to return it...because mine did not have a flaw...these are handcrafted individual pieces don't you know.

I have never heard that name before, I would call and get someone else.

So inspected mine and found a few paint chips and a spot where fingerprints were embedded into the paint. Sent these to Sideshow requesting replacement and they offer $50 to keep it. May just return it

Image1466692850.818364.jpgImage1466692884.568655.jpgImage1466692896.788720.jpgImage1466692907.702603.jpgImage1466692918.392230.jpgImage1466692927.716898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I read about them giving 50 back or something...I just imagine...finding out how much it would cost to have it properly fixed by someone...then asking SS to give that amount.

Back