Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul at Chronicle Collectibles is posting an in depth comparison between the T1 and T2 endos over at SF. It is (will be) a great reference for determining how accurate this one ends up being.

And here I was considering the Chronicle one (and just making a custom piece to fit over the Genysis logo... :lol) Hmmm. I would so rather have a T1...

The only concern is, just because Sideshow says it's from T-1, is it? We shall wait and see. I hope they invested some time and effort to get this right.

Without sounding overly harsh but since when have sideshow ever been accurate? This wont be an accurate t1 ill put money on it

Still looks cool if that's what it turns out like. But I'm not sure I would go over 1K. :(

This headsculpt looks WAY better than anything they've done in the past.

I know it. I feel like a dentist when I look at my SS skull. :slap

This summer when nice and sunny I might take some pics of my SSC endo with weathered teeth and the lower 2 teeth separated. And I got one of the old Endo busts with better teeth and still needed some improvement. I'm totally afraid what SSC might do with this new bust, considering how bad the latest Endo busts look alas.

This summer when nice and sunny I might take some pics of my SSC endo with weathered teeth and the lower 2 teeth separated. And I got one of the old Endo busts with better teeth and still needed some improvement. I'm totally afraid what SSC might do with this new bust, considering how bad the latest Endo busts look alas.

Honestly with the lights in my display on, the teeth look totally fine. But in daylight on close inspection you can see how unrealistic they are. I don't think I could do anything to mod them other than completely remove them. What to replace them with is the problem.

What to replace them with is the problem.

Coppell-dentures.gif

I like this Chinese knock off better in the chest area , but I'm interested in buying it . Would like to see better pictures

i can assure you that this chinese knock off is of the same quality as the Sideshow versions. Sideshow quality control is rubbish, so I bought the chinese Version after my Sideshow Terminator and Ironman are both(!) defective (their eyes don't light up anymore). Why should we pay for overpriced Sideshow collectibles if you can buy the same quality for less than 50% of the price? :)

Back