Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it^ You've got some nice dios there. I like the way you're going for the most memorable images in T2.

-T-800 on harley
-minigun scene
-endoskeletons in the battlefield
-T-1000 with liquid metal effects
-and of course Enterbay T-800 covering the classic biker look

Thanks, a-dev!
Yap, I really love T-2! It's not so tense and thrilling as T-1, but it's very creative and there is a lot of memorable already iconic images that I'm trying to capture. And I feel myself so down coz of Hot Toys did not releasing teenage John Connor.

Also I would like to get T-800 fully BD in 1/6 scale or 1/4 scale (I don't want to pick up NECA's, coz he is little bit oversizes and the plastic would fit bad to the other figures in cloths).

And we all really need 1/6 Kawasaki police bike, but there's too little chances to get it. :(

BTW, I've just posted the complete review on my Siege of Cyberdyne Diorama, so you can go and check this out if you want to. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks, a-dev!
Yap, I really love T-2! It's not so tense and thrilling as T-1, but it's very creative and there is a lot of memorable already iconic images that I'm trying to capture. And I feel myself so down coz of Hot Toys did not releasing teenage John Connor.

Also I would like to get T-800 fully BD in 1/6 scale or 1/4 scale (I don't want to pick up NECA's, coz he is little bit oversizes and the plastic would fit bad to the other figures in cloths).

And we all really need 1/6 Kawasaki police bike, but there's too little chances to get it. :(

BTW, I've just posted the complete review on my Siege of Cyberdyne Diorama, so you can go and checo this out if you want to. ;)

Theres a police bike out there that I've been tempted by but its not the exact one he used in the film. If I ever get the money to spare though I'll probably buy one.

The lack of a 1/6 young John Connor is a pity. I mean he's a main character and vital to the story of the film and theres nothing to represent him. Alas I don't think he was ever likely to happen. You don't see any customs of him either bar one years ago.

That's what I'm saying: no Kawasaki police. :(

And yes, I saw few John C. customs 1 or maybe 2 years ago, but I really don't like them much (sad, but can't google them now - only crappy bale there by HT). There is a strange body from DID young soldier and the ugly neck. So the fact that this figure is real is delightful, but the details on it are quite weak. We really need some mass product here by HT, and yes again - I don't think he will ever be produced too. :(

Double dread!

Just posed a pic of me NECA Berserker! Yes I know its not good but dont really like the HT Berserker head. :dunno

Its been posted on my tumble so please do follow as its Alien and Pred themed along with random other stuff. Address is in me sig. :)

IMG_0516-2.jpg

IMG_0520-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back