Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t80012copie.jpg

I couldn't own a 1/2 terminator. It'd just look like a midget-inator to me :-/ I'd have to have it full size.

That is one of the most epic poses I've ever seen. Precisely why NECA's a great choice for mini-displays. I gotta go to Petco one of these days... get some fake rocks or trees. I'll have to go back to school shopping this weekend, so maybe then.

Found this online. don't think I've ever seen it posted before. But if it has my bad. It'll be for those that missed out on seeing it.

Predalien Bike.

alien-vs-predator-bi_460x0w.jpg

Found this online. don't think I've ever seen it posted before. But if it has my bad. It'll be for those that missed out on seeing it.

Predalien Bike.

alien-vs-predator-bi_460x0w.jpg
I've seen pics of that before, extremely badass. Heres a P2 one with a chestburster.
predator-bike3.jpg
aliencar.jpg
Wow, check this Queen Alien car out..

Heres a few shots of my wip hk from horizon with custom paintjob and base.
Still learning sculpting, but am proud of this so far especially all the mini skulls and bones and debris.
The base is a block of wood with polystyrene chunks glued on and spray painted to simulate rubble.
The mangled metal around the figure mount is some building material strut I had and just mangled and painted to look burnt.
Might add more chroming and wheathering to the hk.
Sorry for the crappy quality pics from my phone will take some more with my camera when finished.

Very nice model and base. How large is that model?

Heres a few shots of my wip hk from horizon with custom paintjob and base.
Still learning sculpting, but am proud of this so far especially all the mini skulls and bones and debris.
The base is a block of wood with polystyrene chunks glued on and spray painted to simulate rubble.
The mangled metal around the figure mount is some building material strut I had and just mangled and painted to look burnt.
Might add more chroming and wheathering to the hk.
Sorry for the crappy quality pics from my phone will take some more with my camera when finished.

Wow, some very nice pictures added to this thread since my last visit!

I finally felt like taking pictures of my TS figures.

And the T-1000 Sarah.

There's a few more in my photo thread.

Last edited:
Back