Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a Peter Murphy Elder? They look awesome, Stag!

here is some stuff for the Pred Freaks.....
bust075.jpg

bust088.jpg

garage179.jpg

Issac, when will my busts be done??

That explains it then as to why I never could find them.

Galoob did an excellent job with their Action Fleet and MicroMachines lines (Star Wars, Aliens, Terminator, Predator, Starship Troopers, Indiana Jones etc). too bad Hasbro bought them and then canceled both lines...

Galoob did an excellent job with their Action Fleet and MicroMachines lines (Star Wars, Aliens, Terminator, Predator, Starship Troopers, Indiana Jones etc). too bad Hasbro bought them and then canceled both lines...

They did a great job I agree.I was able to get a few Star Wars Action Fleet walkers and a couple three ships. I can not help but wonder now if Hasbro shut the line down sometime after they started making the Action Fleet Aliens series. Maybe thats why they are so hard to find.

and the last three.

I see I wasn't the only one thinking about Batman V Predator.

batman-predator.jpg

batman-predator1.jpg

batman-predator2.jpg

I LOVED those old Kenner Alien and Predator figures. I still have 2 Preds and an Alien in storage somewhere, and have the Revoltech Alien on it's way to me as I type.

Back