Terminator 3 Goof list.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2FANATIC

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181852/goofs

A very long list of ^^^^-ups but the one that bugs me the most is how they got the timeline so wrong. T1 was set in 1984, T2 was set in 1994, Dr Silberman says Sarah Connor is 29 years old, meaning in the first movie she is 19 which in turn makes john connor 9 or 10. However at the start of T3 the voice over of John says he was targeted at age 13.

Also in T3 Sarah Connors coffin has her date of birth engraved . 1959. If she was 19 in 1984 then surely she was born in or around 1965. How the ^^^^^* could they get this so wrong?

If there are any references to this timeline in T4 I hope to hell they stick with the events and when they happened according to the first 2 movies and not the 3rd movie which i actually found almost unwatchable and felt like it was made for TV

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181852/goofs

A very long list of ^^^^-ups but the one that bugs me the most is how they got the timeline so wrong. T1 was set in 1984, T2 was set in 1994, Dr Silberman says Sarah Connor is 29 years old, meaning in the first movie she is 19 which in turn makes john connor 9 or 10. However at the start of T3 the voice over of John says he was targeted at age 13.

Also in T3 Sarah Connors coffin has her date of birth engraved . 1959. If she was 19 in 1984 then surely she was born in or around 1965. How the ^^^^^* could they get this so wrong?

If there are any references to this timeline in T4 I hope to hell they stick with the events and when they happened according to the first 2 movies and not the 3rd movie which i actually found almost unwatchable and felt like it was made for TV

I never thought of T3 as part of the same series but rather a stand alone movie. It pretty much pooped on everything that happened in T1 and especially T2.

believe me, i tried to pretend it wasn't part of the series but unfortunately ( as awesome as it looks ) there are more on the way and as such are going to have to make reference to how the events unfurled in the 3rd movie.

I feel that T2 is the stand alone movie! T1 is good but T2 is freaking AMAZING!

T3 is not very good but it dosnt hurt me like Indy 4 or Batmans and Robin hurt me...

T1 is just as good as T2 in my opinion. If not better. Arnie as the villain was badass !!!

T1 was the best.

John Connor was the weak link in T2 for me with "Hasta la vista" and all that crappy dialog he had. :sick

T3 is a kinda Skynet glitch, T2 is superb, but T1 :rock:rock:rock
Some love to T1 with my bash, sorry I'm just an old-scool T fan :monkey4

147QiZlH3D.jpg

YEMit16nbR.jpg

FMGmhQpZ46.jpg

0F2fWWHbG8.jpg

Great T1 Bash as always Sined.

T3 looks sadly to be Canon, as Katherine Brewster will return played by Bryce Dallas Howard. T3 was a stupid edition but at least the future has been changed by the TX. By killing his future generals things must go differently, also Arnie tells John Connor that he will kill him in the Future, so I guess John will see this coming now. T3 is a gapping plot hole of a joke and was just a means to make cash for all involved. Let's hope there is salvation

if you look carefully on the police scanner at the beginning of T2 when the T-1000 first gets into the police car , he searches for John Connor on the police scanner and if you pause it shows his age which is 10 ( although Edward Furlong looked older in the movie imo ).

If you take The Sarah Connor Chronicles as cannon, T3 is a "what if" movie. It was a future that got changed, which I think is kinda cool. The whole Terminator series is about changing the future and the TV show prevent T3 from ever happening! :rock

If you take The Sarah Connor Chronicles as cannon, T3 is a "what if" movie. It was a future that got changed, which I think is kinda cool. The whole Terminator series is about changing the future and the TV show prevent T3 from ever happening! :rock

HAha really?? Ouch, that's gotta sting.

I watched a fan edit of T3, called The Coming Storm. I didn't notice all the changes, but a lot of the one-liners and goofy stuff was taken out, when the stripper tells Arnold to talk to the hand, Arnold just grabs his hand menacingly, and the scene cuts. There was some stuff you just couldn't get rid of, like when the T-X and Arnold just start smashing each other through walls. It was cool in T2, when the T-1000 and Arnold were bashing each other around in the mall hallway, but it was just excessive when they smashed through like 8 walls in T3. You might want to search for it, if you're interested. You can read more about it here

I found it amusing that in T2 Sarah escapes from a maximum security mental institution while starting fully restrained and using a paperclip.

T3's John didn't make any attempt to escape from a dog cage with the worlds largest swiss army knife!

T3 itself is one big goof. but TSSC doesnt get it right either. they say the events in T2 happened right before judgment day in 1997. which would make john 13 in T2. the ten year old thing always bothered me cuz his character was waaaay to mature to be 10 years old IMO.

Back