Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If by that, you mean from the 4th film, bloodied, covered in smoke, mud, etc. big machetted in hand, rage on his face, then the most BADASS statue ever. Or even FB 2 with the bow :drool. While First Blood is classic and iconic, there's no really great statue poses you could really get from that, but anything from 2, 3 or 4 with weapon in hand and fury in his portrait would make a great statue.

I'd like a Rambo from any of the films but, imho, the most competely iconic version would be the RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II incarnation with the redhead band and Co's necklace holding the M-60. Then the exclusive could be interchangeable arms holding the bow. :rock

I am honestly a little surprised that we still haven't seen a PF Rambo. The 12" license rights were out there, and bust license too. I would think that Sideshow could have acquired the license to produce PFs?

I'd like a Rambo from any of the films but, imho, the most competely iconic version would be the RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II incarnation with the redhead band and Co's necklace holding the M-60. Then the exclusive could be interchangeable arms holding the bow. :rock

Posed like that shot of him walking into the hangar ready to ^^^^ ^^^^ up, or like this would rock

0784011214.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I am honestly a little surprised that we still haven't seen a PF Rambo. The 12" license rights were out there, and bust license too. I would think that Sideshow could have acquired the license to produce PFs?

Rocky and Rambo LSB's weren't heavy sellers though, i fear they may not feel there's a market for a PF :( I've got a RAMBO 1/6 statue on PO, gotta have a 1/6 representation of every film, but I'd love to see SSC venture into some more Rambo stuff, and not bobble heads.

Posed like that shot of him walking into the hangar ready to ^^^^ ^^^^ up, or like this would rock

0784011214.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Precisely. :rock That right there is the RAMBO PF I want. :lecture

Maybe Sideshow will grab the license in 2017 when it costs a dollar. :lol

Precisely. :rock That right there is the RAMBO PF I want. :lecture

Maybe Sideshow will grab the license in 2017 when it costs a dollar. :lol

If they choose the right representation, Sideshow could embody Rambo with 1 PF, c'mon guys, do it.

PF's are in your blood, when you're pushed, making them's as easy as breathing.

If they choose the right representation, Sideshow could embody Rambo with 1 PF, c'mon guys, do it.

IF we ever get a Rambo PF my money is on it being from the first film in Army jacket, jeans and sleeping bag!

C'MON SIDESHOW!!!!

Agreed. They are infinitely better at the 1/4 scaled PFs than 1/6 figures these days. They're almost all home runs. I'm all over this T2 and I'd be all over a RAMBO PF in a heartbeat.

IF we ever get a Rambo PF my money is on it being from the first film in Army jacket, jeans and sleeping bag!

C'MON SIDESHOW!!!!

Possibly, and I'd enjot that Iconically, BUT, odds are they'll only do one, and at the heart of it all, Rambo is a warrior, so the PF most embody that. Just by the expression alone, this T2 PF embodies the T-800 in T2, that determination of a machine mixed with a touch of humanity.

PFs, to me, are most successful when they embody the character traits in one statue.

Rambo LSB's weren't heavy sellers though

It sold out. There were only 250 pieces but it did sell out. And Hot Toys had a bunch of sucess with their 1/6 line.

I think one Rambo PF set at around 750(250 exc., 500 reg) pieces would sell out no prob.

It sold out. There were only 250 pieces but it did sell out. And Hot Toys had a bunch of sucess with their 1/6 line.

I think one Rambo PF set at around 750(250 exc., 500 reg) pieces would sell out no prob.

Same here.

MAKE IT SO, SIDESHOW. :lecture

Possibly, and I'd enjot that Iconically, BUT, odds are they'll only do one, and at the heart of it all, Rambo is a warrior, so the PF most embody that. Just by the expression alone, this T2 PF embodies the T-800 in T2, that determination of a machine mixed with a touch of humanity.

PFs, to me, are most successful when they embody the character traits in one statue.

I only own one (Voorhees) and couldn't agree more, they're simply beautiful! Yes summing it up in one piece is ideal!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I just saw the newsletter and this is AMAZING! I need to have this premium format figure!!!!!!!!:horror:horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back