• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Terminator 2 - T-1000 Police Badge Prop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too Much Garlic

Super Freak
Reaction score
t1000robertpatrick001.jpg

I had these badges made and have several leftovers from the last run and asked permission whether it was okay to put them up for sale here. As with any badge or official credentials, please check your local laws whether it is legal to own and import these.

neoimgimg1000.jpg

Due to the mishap by the factory with painting the coin on the badge white, there are two styles to choose from - the accurate style badge and the less accurate (white painted coin) badge.
neoimgimg02883.jpg

Here is my touched up badge.

Easy fix with any gold paint & a steady hand.
t1000proptouchup01.jpg

The:
Less accurate style badges costs $50 + shipping
Accurate style costs $70 + shipping
1 accurate with a minor flaw costs $65 + shipping - flaw encircled in picture below.
neoimgimg10001.jpg

Here are the collected shipping quotes:

USA/Canada/Australia/Taiwan:
Standard Letter Post: 53,- Dkr - $9.5
Recommended Letter: 129,- Dkr - $22.85

UK/Scotland/Europe:
Standard Letter Post: 34,- Dkr - $6.2
Recommended Letter: 111,- Dkr - $19.66

Standard Letter offers zero security and no tracking option and I will not refund you if the package gets lost - your risk, your loss.

The list for the accurate badge costing $70 + shipping ($65 for the flawed badge:

1:

+1:

The list for the less accurate badge costing $50 + shipping:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9: