Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have voted the third one,
someone else voted the awful likeness.
Because I don´t think this PF is awful, but I wanted to put in the poll also that option.

If you watch this PF at first sight you immediately say "hey it is TERMINATOR", but this is far to have the PERFECT LIKENESS someone keep saying it has.

I don´t understand why publicity photos are wrong for you,
but again how can´t you see that he is TOO OLD in the PF?
Arnold was only 37yo in this movies.
How can´t you see that in the PF his skin is too "loose" and wrinkled?
Also the face proportions are wrong, the jaw is too long.
How can´t you see that?

Hay i recommend u to buy this T1 PF u wont regret it. n dont judge this PF by just pics u have to see it in person u will love it. Pictures dont do Justice . this is must bUy for U........ ohh i m also hUge FaN of ArnolD..... friend u must get him then tell me ur thought on this PF

he wont, he wants all thos who bought this to send it back to sideshow, its his lifes mission, he cant be stopped, cant be bargained with

mann u ordered right away after seeing in hand pics glad u ordered it :1-1:

Some people thrive on attention, the more you give the longer they stay.

If you just ignore them and don't pay them any attention they eventually go away.

Giving one's opinion is fine. That's what the board is for to discuss this hobby we all love.

But beating a dead horse repeatedly is ridiculous.

Last edited:
'Nuff said.

t800m.jpg

I made this montage by using two pics of "the other guy" (he still doesn't know how to use the right pics) just to show him that the proportion are spot on.

IMO he looks great in this pic despite the "orangish" color skin due to the light.

I totally agreed with what A-Dev said in the poll or crazy poll as it was.
My only niggle is the left side of his mouth but the pictures will not capture the depth and curves of the face as it would in hand.
Also with sideshow statues I have brought, they have always looked so much better in hand.
I then watched the same vid review A dev mentioned and changed my mind again as it looked pretty awesome and much better than the photos taken.
I really love the pose right side, side on. Really does capture Arnold from the station scene.

Really nice statue and great pictures guys :)

Great pics Sined!! :clap

I actually consider that to be one of the unflattering shots of the PF.
Lighting aside, I think that's a pretty good shot because to my eye, that's pretty much what it looks like in-hand. Sined's are even more accurate, of course, because of the better lighting. Major flaw is really that endo eye paint job :mad: . But showing off a distorted shot of a custom repaint of the statue and using that as a point of comparison. . .no.

Sined's pics are where its at for me. However, I'll still just hope that someone does an 1/4 scale poseable figure of this at some point.

Back