Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your kind words guys! :duff
And yes, I really hope that we will see something fully poseable in 1/4 scale soon :rock T1-related products need more love from the manufacturers.
I'm dreaming of punk-outfit T-800 with museum quality since the day I'm in this hobby.

I'am getting mine next week as the store is just getting them in and they will be putting one in display whilst I will be putting a pre order deposit for Dutch predator and Jessica Wabbit :)

I think i will put terminator besides my avatar statue when i get him seeing they are both james cameron

Great collection, but one question..is that your bed? I'd be WAY too scared to flail my arms in my sleep and send that lovely iMac flying through the air. I'm just a wild sleeper :lol

Sined, I have this same piece coming to me.

Thanks,

Ski
beaker.gif

Great collection, but one question..is that your bed? I'd be WAY too scared to flail my arms in my sleep and send that lovely iMac flying through the air. I'm just a wild sleeper :lol

I limbo :) and the macbook is like gold i treasure it during the day on my pillow and during night i use it as night light :p

Mine arrived today. Really like this one, I got the regular version. Here is a quick pic in natural light, anyone who has seen my pics before knows I am not good with a cam.

DSCI0433-1.jpg

Back