Teens zap kitten in microwave, tweet it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the gif is conveying is that even someone with so poor a command of the language knows things you don't.

Well, you were the one who brought up so many subjects to discusss in your two posts, not I. If you didn't want them discussed, why even bring them up? It seems like you are the one who does not know that you don't want to discuss the topics that you yourself have started.

Well, you were the one who brought up so many subjects to discusss in your two posts, not I. If you didn't want them discussed, why even bring them up? It seems like you are the one who does not know that you don't want to discuss the topics that you yourself have started.

I discussed them once. I owned them. Now, I get to throw rocks at them.

toylion, I object to the intelligence you're bringing to this thread. It's gentrification. You're driving all the ignorant folk out.

42268-You-had-my-curiosity-but-now-y-MK6z.gif

it always makes me laugh how Blackthornone will arrive to a thread and completely destroy it lol :lol:lol:lol the threads never end up being about what they originally were about.

how many threads has he gotten closed? :rotfl

Back