Teens zap kitten in microwave, tweet it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Or...you know, perhaps they're sociopaths like people tend to turn out to be minus ****ing cell phone radiation.

I guess that's why Jeffery Dalmer started killing people. ****ing cell phone radiation.

Jesus Christ, Marie.

Cell phone radiation cooks brain cells, causing brain damage, and brain damaged people will have less self control. Children are 3 times more vulnerable to cell phone radiation than adults.
The point he was making was that more young people than ever are committing henious acts, and not that young people today are the first in history to commit them.
I was addressing exactly that, and mentioning the contributing factor of brain damage due to cell phone radiation, which is something that by contrast, children 20 years ago did not have.

The issue is, why is a greater percentage of children today committing cruel acts than ever before?

Obviously cruelty has existed for tens of thousands of years, but why are so many young people so cruel and disconnected from their conscience now?

Your argument against my statements is absurd.

When there are acts committed that indicate inferior mental functioning, it is perfectly plausible that something that did not exist before which causes brain damage would be a contributing factor in people committing them.
Even a small effect could be enough to be the straw that breaks the camel's back for thousands of people who otherwise would have the presence of mind not to be violent.
Your argument was a gross oversimplification of my statement.

The microwave radition from cell phones has damaged their brains to the point at which they lose connection with their deepest feelings and being compassionate, so they have to act out violently to feel something.

Some people are so numb they have to act violently in order to feel at all. Cell phones and other radition to the body doesn't help.

Ummmm
Ummmm

^ Or...you know, perhaps they're sociopaths like people tend to turn out to be minus ****ing cell phone radiation.

I guess that's why Jeffery Dalmer started killing people. ****ing cell phone radiation.

Jesus Christ, Marie.

:rotfl:rotfl

Cell phone radiation cooks brain cells, causing brain damage, and brain damaged people will have less self control. Children are 3 times more vulnerable to cell phone radiation than adults.
The point he was making was that more young people than ever are committing henious acts, and not that young people today are the first in history to commit them.
I was addressing exactly that, and mentioning the contributing factor of brain damage due to cell phone radiation, which is something that by contrast, children 20 years ago did not have.

The issue is, why is a greater percentage of children today committing cruel acts than ever before?

Obviously cruelty has existed for tens of thousands of years, but why are so many young people so cruel and disconnected from their conscience now?

Your argument against my statements is absurd.

When there are acts committed that indicate inferior mental functioning, it is perfectly plausible that something that did not exist before which causes brain damage would be a contributing factor in people committing them.
Even a small effect could be enough to be the straw that breaks the camel's back for thousands of people who otherwise would have the presence of mind not to be violent.
Your argument was a gross oversimplification of my statement.

You must be living with a cell phone on your head 24/7 then. :rotfl

Well one things for sure, the next person to cook a hot pocket in that microwave is sure to choke on some cat hair:monkey4

Glad the kitty is ok:)

You must be living with a cell phone on your head 24/7 then. :rotfl

That was flaming.
Furthermore, we are talking about violent acts like putting cats in microwaves, which is something I have never done.
Even as an insult, your statement makes no sense.
I have never used a cell phone, but I bet you have.

Cell phones increase the temperature of the brain by two degrees by vibrating the molecules from the inside out, unlike heating by conduction.
The microwaves of cell phones change the blood platelets from free flowing and evenly spaced apart, to being clumped together in long twisted strings. I have seen the photos of the thermal imaging and of the blood. i bet you haven't.

Microwaves from cell phones also damage DNA.

https://www.greenhealthwatch.com/newsstories/newsmobilephones/mobile-dna.html

The fact is that the microwaves from cell phones cook your brain and damage your DNA. That will cause brain damage and when you calculate many thousands of people being exposed, you can realize that it would be enough to negatively affect judgment enough to make violent behavior more likely in people.
Surely you are intelligent enough to realize that.

Jesus Christ, Marie.

His name was Jeffery Dahmer, not Jeffery Dalmer.
Perhaps you know of someone named Jeffery Dalmer who was a cannibal, or perhaps you just haven't done your due diligence enough to know what you even talking about.

The microwave radition from cell phones has damaged their brains to the point at which they lose connection with their deepest feelings and being compassionate, so they have to act out violently to feel something.

Some people are so numb they have to act violently in order to feel at all. Cell phones and other radition to the body doesn't help.

That's just blatantly incorrect :lol. Cellphones emit radio waves not microwaves. Radio waves are at at least several hundred mHz less in frequency than microwaves.

That was flaming.
Furthermore, we are talking about violent acts like putting cats in microwaves, which is something I have never done.
Even as an insult, your statement makes no sense.
I have never used a cell phone, but I bet you have.

Cell phones increase the temperature of the brain by two degrees by vibrating the molecules from the inside out, unlike heating by conduction.
The microwaves of cell phones change the blood platelets from free flowing and evenly spaced apart, to being clumped together in long twisted strings. I have seen the photos of the thermal imaging and of the blood. i bet you haven't.

Microwaves from cell phones also damage DNA.

https://www.greenhealthwatch.com/newsstories/newsmobilephones/mobile-dna.html

The fact is that the microwaves from cell phones cook your brain and damage your DNA. That will cause brain damage and when you calculate many thousands of people being exposed, you can realize that it would be enough to negatively affect judgment enough to make violent behavior more likely in people.
Surely you are intelligent enough to realize that.

That's just it, I have a cell phone attached to my head at all times and I have been around high powered lines, I drink diet soda, i've had many xrays, I've been vaccinated, I've jumped out of planes, I've been bit by a tick, I drink alcohol, I watch horror movies, I've had girls break my heart, and so on and so forth.

Yet i'm not a sociopath, I don't have urges to hurt people or animals.

None of my personal crosses I've had to bear has made me want to hurt anyone.

So stop using silly excuses and asanine theories for people that do hurt others.

Cell phone exposure, really, give it a break will you.

That's just blatantly incorrect :lol. Cellphones emit radio waves not microwaves. Radio waves are at at least several hundred mHz less in frequency than microwaves.

The effects of cell phones remain the same, since the studies were done with cell phones.

That's just it, I have a cell phone attached to my head at all times and I have been around high powered lines, I drink diet soda, i've had many xrays, I've been vaccinated, I've jumped out of planes, I've been bit by a tick, I drink alcohol, I watch horror movies, I've had girls break my heart, and so on and so forth.

Yet i'm not a sociopath, I don't have urges to hurt people or animals.

None of my personal crosses I've had to bear has made me want to hurt anyone.

So stop using silly excuses and asanine theories for people that do hurt others.

Cell phone exposure, really, give it a break will you.

You still don't get it. Something that causes brain damage will only make violent behavior more likely in someone who is already predisposed to it, but won't do it unless they have that brain damage that acts as the tipping point that causes the action.

It won't be enough to cause someone to be violent that isn't predisposed to it.

There is nothing asinine about the theory. The theory is sound.
Your interpretation of the theory is what is flawed.

Again, the assertion was that young people today commit more violent acts than young people did in the past.

I just mentioned one of the many contributing factors.
Violence in TV and video games wouldalso be responsible for making violent behavior more likely in susceptible people.
Again, NOT in those with strong willpower woho wouldn't be violent anyway.
No need to misinterpret my argument yet again.

The video was originally posted to the video sharing app Vine, which allows you to record, and automatically edit together, short snippets of video. So the edit in the video right when one of the girls hits the start button probably just made it look like they microwaved it.
Watch the video and decide for yourself.

[ame]https://youtu.be/047Mavg16F4[/ame]

https://929nin.com/girls-microwave-cat-vine-video/

You still don't get it. Something that causes brain damage will only make violent behavior more likely in someone who is already predisposed to it, but won't do it unless they have that brain damage that acts as the tipping point that causes the action.

There is nothing asinine about the theory. The theory is sound.
Your interpretation of the theory is what is flawed.

Again, the assertion was that young people today commit more violent acts than young people did in the past.

Violence in TV and video games wouldalso be responsible for making violent behavior more likely in susceptible people.
Again, NOT in those with strong willpower woho wouldn't be violent anyway.
No need to misinterpret my argument yet again.

Wow, I must be Superman with my awesome willpower that stops me from raping and killing considering all the cell phone use, violent videogames and horror movies i've been exposed to.

So even though i'm human and possess the same anger and depression emotions as all other humans, since i'm no less susceptible than the next human, my kryptonian willpower must keep me from hurting others.

Damn I'm good.

Last edited:

Violence in TV and video games would also be responsible for making violent behavior more likely in susceptible people.
Again, NOT in those with strong willpower who wouldn't be violent anyway.

I blame it on the parents who pass on their crazy genes. Seems they are breeding more than your non crazies.

The effects of cell phones remain the same, since the studies were done with cell phones.

No they're not "them same". Radio waves are much less energetic on the electromagnetic spectrum than microwaves. In addition, our bodies are always bathed in radio waves at every moment of our lives, since we're surrounded by devices and radio towers that emit them. I'd like to know "the studies" that you're referring to :lol.

Back