Teens zap kitten in microwave, tweet it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ban them from twitter forever. Without being able to tweet every little stupid thing they do, they'll lead lives of constant misery. :lecture

because it involved a cat. :rotfl
Win :hi5:

Other Topics is becoming very depressing with all this negative crap being posted... Time to head for the depression thread.... weeee!

HAHA
You....stay outta there!

There is no hope for this world.
Yup. Let it burn I say. And Miley Cyrus is normal BTW.

The world is getting over-populated with cats and not enough food to go round. Does anyone complaining about how bad this is have a better idea for dealing with both these problems at once?
:lol

Give them to the Boston guy. :lol
:goodpost:

Sheet. I missed the conspiracy nut in the other thread. Oh well.

Here's my sig in honor of the pedophile cannibal.

WTF happened to that thread? that surfin bird is a different kinda NUT.lolz

2-Noogra-Nuts-Seasons.jpg

I agree. The mods are far too lenient with the conspiracy nut-jobs on this forum.

I read the title and I cried. I just...I look at my little babies and it hurts me to think of any animal suffering. I can't read the article and I think I may even vomit a little. :(

It didn't die so that's that the good news

Sadly, it might have been better if it did. The kitten will have to live with long-term side-effects, since microwave radiation has most likely destroyed, or severely degraded its eyesight, in addition to heating up its body fluids.

Pffft....therapy? Whoop an *** :exactly:

That just conveys the message that might makes right, which is what the children intended to do to the cat. It will not work, unless you intend to make the children even more violent, especially to people.

Do all young men and women have no compassion for anything? My nieces and nephew are little a-holz too.

The microwave radition from cell phones has damaged their brains to the point at which they lose connection with their deepest feelings and being compassionate, so they have to act out violently to feel something.

Some people are so numb they have to act violently in order to feel at all. Cell phones and other radition to the body doesn't help.

^ Or...you know, perhaps they're sociopaths like people tend to turn out to be minus ****ing cell phone radiation.

I guess that's why Jeffery Dalmer started killing people. ****ing cell phone radiation.

Jesus Christ, Marie.

Back