Prop Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Raphael Sai Limited Edition Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
1000 pieces in total.
$299.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Raphael Sai Limited Edition Prop Replica

650x650_f39bdcccbb745fd95ff2f214d050862e0ca19bd39bfac69209b035f4.jpg

I know it's from a cartoon but they look too toy like to be called replicas IMHO.

That price is insane. It looks like a $20 plastic bank. I thought this was going to be for 2 metal sais with a turtle-themed display. Might as well go buy a couple from the flea market, call them Raph's sais, and save a ton of money.

not even sure why anyone would want replica sai, would be like paying $300 for a poly replica hammer from a home makeover show. Neither are exclusive to the shows they come from. The arms are just a gimmick to sell it as a turtle product.

also, the way their just sitting on the manhole cover makes it seem like one of those fancy birthday cakes. :lol

Ordered...

haha j/k.

That price is insane. It looks like a $20 plastic bank. I thought this was going to be for 2 metal sais with a turtle-themed display. Might as well go buy a couple from the flea market, call them Raph's sais, and save a ton of money.

Hahaha

mmmmm Yeah on second thought I'll take three, they would make cool toilet roll holders. You could probably fit what? Maybe three rolls on each Sai? :monkey3

Good that you can remove them. I'll just use the green hands for my Princess Fiona fetish.

Back