TDKR Project - BANE - THE FIRE RISES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look really light here in the sun, but darker in other pics. I'm shooting for something in the middle.

E24C1B1F-D2F8-4582-B213-269BA6227FEB-15705-00000ABC4C5D3778.jpg

Those dudes behind Bane must be 5'5".

In the scene where bane kills Daggett, does Bane stand on a stool, or is Daggett a midget?

Seb did you get the hot toys bane head yet?

I think he is standing on the edge of a step in the ground. I don't know what you call those in house... a lip?

I think he is standing on the edge of a step in the ground. I don't know what you call those in house... a lip?

Nah no real step there just camera shenanigans like already said, you can see more at the door behind daggart the skirting boards at the bottom dont go up if they would if a step was there

Great job man bit i'm afraind those pants will be way too small for Bane. Those are made for small bodies and it will be smaller than the ht one.

I was changing shoes on my harvey dent today so I figured to would try the pants on tonight:

pan_zps9f34d406.jpg

On that body (TTL regular) at least it fits bigger than most of my other pants for other figures. What do you think for the body that Bane uses?

It seems if its tucked into the boots it would seem baggier too?

what do you guys think?

Nah no real step there just camera shenanigans like already said, you can see more at the door behind daggart the skirting boards at the bottom dont go up if they would if a step was there

Oh ok. Gotcha. Man, did they really make him tall then? :lol

I was changing shoes on my harvey dent today so I figured to would try the pants on tonight:

pan_zps9f34d406.jpg

On that body (TTL regular) at least it fits bigger than most of my other pants for other figures. What do you think for the body that Bane uses?

It seems if its tucked into the boots it would seem baggier too?

what do you guys think?

TTL bodies have a really thin waist, thiner than a regular hot toys body. And the wais on the bade body is larger than a ttm19 for example, so i'm afraid that those will be too thight on the waist.

Black RIT (dye full pack) + 1lt of water + Saturday Toys camo pants + 1.5 weeks = NO camo and black pants (except seams which are grey).

No need to mess around bleaching beforehand. Just soak and chill out.

Back