TDKR Project - BANE - THE FIRE RISES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane002.jpg

Pants are quite a dark charcoal which will help - those FCS pants are spot on

They look really light here in the sun, but darker in other pics. I'm shooting for something in the middle.

E24C1B1F-D2F8-4582-B213-269BA6227FEB-15705-00000ABC4C5D3778.jpg

Yeah man. The HT ones are way too tight. I'm thinking now that even by pulling them down from the waist and grabbing out the boots they're still going to be too tight. I'm going to try like hell to make these as good as yours. They're perfect. Nice find.

Problem with the HT one is the zipper on the side of the legs.
It's like the john connor pants, it makes the pants all stiff and impossible to fuzzed in the boots!

I agree, but its a must have for a Bane. My Black Ops pair has shipped. Can't wait to get started on them.

(Seb, please keep your inbox open with a willingness to help a poor fella in need.)

elvis thanks for your wisdom of what you did to those pants!

I tried to pickup a pair of the fcs pants but it seems I was a little late to the party after scouring the internet for an hour haha. I went thru all the sites looking at all the pants looking for an alternative.

I found these :

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIVHP-UU505

Its not exactly the same but pretty close to the style of banes. I figured I wouldn't mind having a project to work on so I got to it.

I finished mine tonight and I am pretty happy with the outcome, but I will have to wait for bane to come to see how it will fit and futz into the boots etc.

pants_zpsfddcaa3f.jpg

Great job man bit i'm afraind those pants will be way too small for Bane. Those are made for small bodies and it will be smaller than the ht one.

Back