TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have it hanging from our ceiling worried about space... hopefully hot toys will accommodate for that type of display... :D

Very interested to see this thing progress, but absolutely no way I could afford it or store it/display it! :thud:

I'll just live vicariously thru Void :lol

Lets hope this is the start of the TDKR Hot Toys product showings I have about had about as much Avengers as I can take

I'm buying this! I'll just custumize it with small rc jet engines that way I can just sit on top of it and fly myself to work....Oh and BTW looks like the car will have to be moved out of the garage to park this thing:yess::cuckoo:

Not sure who the 14 guys who will get this will be but my hat's off to you. That's a pretty damn impressive thing.

I'm sure HT wil scale it down a bit, like they did with Monger and Batmobile.

Still, pretty insane. I'm really curious who here will actually keep their preorder and have this in-hand. We'll see.......

I can't wait to preorder this thing... Probably won't be shipped until summer 2013 like Iron Monger, 89' Batmobile so I think quite a few people can still pick this up with flex pay.

I thought the Bat was a guaranteed production for Hot Toys, but a part of me is sad knowing this bad boy was probably part of the reason they axed the green lantern. Bet they got most of their designers working on this, MK VII, Hulk, and BTTF delorean.

This is not happening or? :thud:

Im done, thats it now, Im gonna get official broke, serious I´m finished!
Even if I sell my car (which I need for work), stop eating (skinny already) and get divorce (I love my wife), I even dont have the space for this monster! :FREAK:

I don't see this shipping till end 2013 realistically

I think you're right. I've only been in the 1/6 scene for less than a year, but HT and even Sideshow seem to have little difficulty bringing us an amazing example for Comic Con of all their huge releases. Most of the time between then and product release seems to be streamlining production and making it cost efficient. That being said... I bet them HT peeps are chugging their coffee to get this out in time for SDCC. Since Nolan keeps everything so close to the vest, even they may not realize all the cool gadgets it has. If it can deploy or attach to the Tumbler... Uh oh!!

This is not happening or? :thud:

Im done, thats it now, Im gonna get official broke, serious I´m finished!
Even if I sell my car (which I need for work), stop eating (skinny already) and get divorce (I love my wife), I even dont have the space for this monster! :FREAK:

I'll take your car, food, and wife in exchange for one of these. I'll even throw in some space to display it in my house. Win win? :p

Well, if this is on the table for HT then a 1/6 scale Batwing is too. Holy ____.

There's no way I could display something that massive; I'm not even going to think about it lol. My interest in purchasing might completely change after watching the film though. There's no doubt this will be an impressive piece.

It's the 1:18 Hot Wheels Batmobile from a few years back.

As for the figures, I just scooted the stands all the way back and about 3/4" apart in the middle. That left room for the car and my poster display in the back. It all fit pretty well, actually. :)

OK thanks for the info Jason, I have my 89 joker at the top of my detolf now, and when BBTS sends my replacement 89 Batman I was afraid they both wouldn't fit on one shelf without it looking crowded, but your display gives me hope!

Back