Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are on a roll bro, congrats...

What's next? Doom PF?

Lol its like we have the same checklist Mamba!! I would absolutely love to add that gem to the collection but with rumors circling the forum of a new Doom PF i may not be pursuing the Doom much longer.... although its really going to take an amazing effort to duplicate or measure up to the original sculpt. More than likely if hes 1/4 scale i will add the new doom and be content unless of course a deal oresents itself that is just too good to be true

Lol its like we have the same checklist Mamba!! I would absolutely love to add that gem to the collection but with rumors circling the forum of a new Doom PF i may not be pursuing the Doom much longer.... although its really going to take an amazing effort to duplicate or measure up to the original sculpt. More than likely if hes 1/4 scale i will add the new doom and be content unless of course a deal oresents itself that is just too good to be true

Smart thinking, I am waiting for a new Doom PF too, the original is way too pricey now.

9632973254_b434499339_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9632973488_aa878bdd8f_b.jpg

9633010224_9232223d6d_b.jpg

9633010132_d067e3c119_b.jpg

9632973320_ac4a490873_b.jpg

9632973358_923436c0fb_b.jpg

9632973414_ba3d8bfd59_b.jpg

9633010462_9f11880629_b.jpg

9633010340_fa0b107d24_b.jpg

9633010402_3f64fbf7c1_b.jpg

OMFG! You are pulling out All the Stops Tavegg my Friend, that Avengers Hulk is SICK and Assembled Team Pic is Sweet! speaking of Sweet the Wolverine in Very Impressive and the Wolverines together Impressive and not to leave The Judge alone, another Great Score, I think your starting to get hang of this, Unbelievable Posts WOW!

Colossus Approved

OMFG! You are pulling out All the Stops Tavegg my Friend, that Avengers Hulk is SICK and Assembled Team Pic is Sweet! speaking of Sweet the Wolverine in Very Impressive and the Wolverines together Impressive and not to leave The Judge alone, another Great Score, I think your starting to get hang of this, Unbelievable Posts WOW!

Colossus Approved

Lol Colossus your my dude. Cheers friend :duff and thanks for your support

PS

Look who showed up today along with these beauts

9630318197_aa482e2c5b.jpg

Dude, you're on a roll! That custom Hulk is fantastic. Wolverine is too cool for school. Judge Dredd is dreadfully amazing! And She Hulk is a green gem. Congrats all around.

Thanks RB. I've been on somewhat of a statue binge as of late. Definitely going to slow it down and enjoy some of these for a change

You'll try to slow down Tav but the addiction inside of you will think otherwise...This hobby will always leave you wanting more no matter how big the collection gets!!! :lol:lol

Thanks RB. I've been on somewhat of a statue binge as of late. Definitely going to slow it down and enjoy some of these for a change

You'll try to slow down Tav but the addiction inside of you will think otherwise...This hobby will always leave you wanting more no matter how big the collection gets!!! :lol:lol

and then you will look like this one day my Friend Tavegg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Finally got my replacement for Hawkeye from SS! First one arrived pretty busted. Also managed to score a movie cap PF for a steal from a fellow boardie. I'm not really into the movie sculpts but I loved the design of the uniform on this one (and im a cap junkie) so I will display the masked portrait and pretend :wink1:

9693349331_1e48414152_b.jpg

9693349425_323915c2cf_b.jpg

9693349515_863fa9afd6_b.jpg

9693349589_edd7d8ba39_b.jpg

Back