Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have this problem? My r2s electronics stopped working I don’t know why. When I flip the power switch it does a dim flicker and that’s it. Even with fresh aaas

Since I got it back at NYCC in oct I think I’m screwed now.

That stinks! No problems here with mine since November - still on my first set of AAA's too...

Did you try opening it up? My projector wasn't working initially because the switch was a bit too tight. Once opened it and loosened the contact, it's worked fine. Sounds like you aren't making a connection in there somewhere. Pretty simple task to open it and there's some photos in the thread if you want to attempt it. basically a 2 part deal with 2 layers of screws. Just don't yank or pull anything cause the soldered joints are pretty delicate. I believe someone here even beefed their soldered joints up a bit when they went in. You want to be super careful and observant so you can try to see where the short may originate.

Thanks yeah I tired opening it up and took the circuit bored out. I know
Jack **** about electronics but it looks like everything is connected so I have no idea where the shirt may be or how to fix it :(

I tried to wiggle things gently and nothings different.

Hi guys!
Any tips/tricks, issues/fixes, and best practices with the Tamashii 3po and r2?
743 pages of posts is just too many. Maybe some of you knowledgeable and kind souls out there might be willing to spare me the pain?
Thanks to anyone willing to help!!
Regards,
m.

Hi guys!
Any tips/tricks, issues/fixes, and best practices with the Tamashii 3po and r2?
743 pages of posts is just too many. Maybe some of you knowledgeable and kind souls out there might be willing to spare me the pain?
Thanks to anyone willing to help!!
Regards,
m.

What problem are you having?

None yet.
I still haven't taken the figure out of the box. I intend to do so soon, and I am just preparing for it: I'd like to know what people have stumbled upon when owning this R2. That's why I ask.
m.
What problem are you having?

Guy asked the same question with every figure he gets lol. Look at the SS Maul thread. How about you read about the figure you want to get prior to release. Often times we have 6 months to a year or more before figure releases. Read the appropriate threads, As people get their figures then ask. Or you figure it out on your own or watch YouTube reviews.

Guy asked the same question with every figure he gets lol. Look at the SS Maul thread. How about you read about the figure you want to get prior to release. Often times we have 6 months to a year or more before figure releases. Read the appropriate threads, As people get their figures then ask. Or you figure it out on your own or watch YouTube reviews.

Yeah no offense but some of these threads are not just “hundreds of pages” but are years of speculation and chatter, which is all for your viewing. Asking others to give a brief summary is a bit much. Turn back a few pages and read when the pics start showing up. That’s where most of the figure breakdowns are.

Back