Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering about the wheels? Looks like the feet are flat to the ground like in pics with Kenny baker in the can. The wheels would elevate in ever so slightly.
b50b555b60f06ec7d4d5ddd934f0ca73.jpg

53d644cdae5a0ff88670c3ff11f87191.jpg

7c46dfa1b1e788e96d47e56c03581dd9.jpg

Man at long last, it's coming! So who is willing to take the $400 dive if it retails for that? I could do without the rivets though. Not a deal breaker and the realism is really cool. Now do I need the HT TFA versions too? That said, I don't Wally want to part with my SS versions either. Damn this SW monkey on my back!!!

Man at long last, it's coming! So who is willing to take the $400 dive if it retails for that? I could do without the rivets though. Not a deal breaker and the realism is really cool. Now do I need the HT TFA versions too? That said, I don't Wally want to part with my SS versions either. Damn this SW monkey on my back!!!

Full diecast Artoo made by Tamashii? I'm in. By the way, this is full diecast, right?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Just took a screen grab from the Tantive IV at the beginning of ANH, and it does look like they used one of the six pre-production models for those scenes:

32157217233_fb5fb796f1_o.png

The rivets aren't as prominent as on the Tamashii, so maybe they tried to disguise them with grime.

Thanks for the pic. I can see them now with this pic. At first glance they do look like grime.

I'll add my voice to the choir in that I do think that the rivets are way too prominent, which is distracting, but otherwise this looks potentially stunning.

I really don't know if this R2 is going to be better than Hot Toys.

The more I looks at pics, this R2 seems to be the same heigth. And the shape of the dome a bit on the narrow side.

:rotfl

Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

If this R2 is on par with the quality of the 3PO which I think it will be, then it will be the one and only R2 I'll ever buy again

I really don't know if this R2 is going to be better than Hot Toys.

The more I looks at pics, this R2 seems to be the same heigth. And the shape of the dome a bit on the narrow side.

:rotfl
Dome looks more painted here than the HT, which is what that has going for it. This one will possibly make that one look affordable.

Back