Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus we've already been enjoying ours for a couple years too. Looking at a small 3PO on the shelf means you're doing alright.Awesome pic Ton Ton!

Thanks to whoever posted the instructions on how to make the eyes more accurate. I ended up using the orange wrapper that comes with Jaffa Cakes. Pretty pleased with the results.

Hello,

Can share with me the link where you have the instruction to make the eyes more accurate i.e make it more orangey.

heck yeah. I know every one`s almost happy with the sideshow version. but I have a threepo already and this is the one.

Plus we've already been enjoying ours for a couple years too. Looking at a small 3PO on the shelf means you're doing alright.Awesome pic Ton Ton!

Nice pic TonTon!

Thanks guys! :duff Was trying to make him look life size as best I could by framing him in the doorway.

Hello,

Can share with me the link where you have the instruction to make the eyes more accurate i.e make it more orangey.

Here you go. Very easy and well worth it.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-soul-chogokin-3po-r2-d2-621.html#post8369509

here is a my tamashii 3po. I started weathering him up a little I hope it shows up enough in the photo. IMG_0120.jpg

Nice job General! :clap

I haven't been keeping tabs on any previous modding you've done, what kind of experience did you have under your belt before taking this on?

Wow, impressive that you committed to it and did such a convincing job. If you wanted to take it further a bit more built-up gunk in the recessed detail throughout might enhance the effect.

I'm still leaning towards keeping mine mint, but I really think I'd like a weathered 3PO.

Nice work, general! If I had a Tama it'd be a tough choice, but I think I'd lean towards weathering much like yours. Looks good.

Back