Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait it out and the price may go down again, depending on their inventory levels. They may use an automated system to control the pricing like some Amazon sellers - the price increases as sales volume increases, then drops again when volume decreases. Or of course it may have been a limited time sale. :)

HLJ price of the item just went up....¥30,400(US$300) ..:mad:...only 5% discount. Sale started at 40% at ¥19,200(US$189), now only 5%!!:gah::gah:

Phew! Looks like I placed my order about 2 hours before the 40% ended! Doesn't happen often but definitely a fist pump moment for me :yess:.

Usually "discontinued" at HLJ means they will not restock that particular product. So that would probably be the last we'd be able to order Tamashii 3PO on HLJ.

Just in case this sells out, I noticed Midtown comics also has him at 40% off this week, it's $250, but not a bad price if you miss out on HLJ.

Thanks GB, I got this yesterday. I was a little put off buy the $51 shipping, but when I called they reduced it to $20 shipped. $270 shipped is a good deal, I think.

Last edited:
So glad I snagged one. I haven't shipped mine yet as I'm debating adding a gx-63 general franky to my order before shipping, but he is safely in the private warehouse. Although now that he is discontinued I kind of think i should ship immediately to make sure I don't get screwed, even tho I was one of the first to buy one on the sale.

Awesome! Congrats on getting the figure, Lopie. What did you tell them to change the shipping cost?

I called them up and asked why the shipping was so much, I told them I wanted the figure but I wasn't willing to pay $51for shipping. They told me they could do it for $20.

Crap! I totally missed out on this. I hope SS has a surprise reveal at this year's SDCC.

Congrats to everyone that bought it for the sale price.

Thanks GB, I got this yesterday. I was a little put off buy the $51 shipping, but when I called they reduced it to $20 shipped. $270 shipped is a good deal, I think.

That's good to know, they occassionally have really good deals, but the default shipping if very expensive. I think when I ordered the City Hunter Predator it was nearly $25 to ship, but it was already so cheap I didn't mind.

Sweet. Looks like lots of people are picking up those discounted Threepios. Good for you guys. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thanks Fiend...I missed out on him at roughly this price last year and I've regretted it ever since so when I saw the price I jumped on it.

Sent from atop my Dewback

Well well, $189 for Tamashii Threepio, finally. That's the price I would bite at. Of course I missed it... but hey, Sideshow's is coming.

$200-$250 is an excellent price for this figure. Congrats to the guys who snagged this deal.

Back