Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy will most likely need a stand.

I guess it's possible but I notice they included stands even with the other figures in the background and so far this entire line has been able to stand very nicely without stands thanks to the ankle articulation and feet positionning. IG-88 has relatively wide feet, and his slender body shouldn't be very heavily, and his legs probably have thigh and knee joints that allow for some poses that'll keep him standing without a stand. People might favor rigid poses though like in the movie and for those he may require a stand especially if he's in a shelf or display where he could easily fall off and break :)

Yea this black panther is unexpected because they did not show us any drawing but really turns well.

Hope we will show again wolverine and soon on preorder I hope.

Maybe another reveal than the ones they showed us, this line is so amazing but there is a long delay to get new figures.

That IG-88 looks incredible, really glad they're continuing with this line and not just Stormtrooper variants.

Dengar will make a great warrior monk.

Hell yes, a sohei wielding a naginata. He’d look incredible. 4-LOM would be done like C-3PO, Bossk and Zuckuss would be a bit more open to interpretation.

And even though I don’t collect the Marvel ones, that BP is tempting. Makes me wish they’d get hold of the DC license, would love to see Takeya’s take on Batman or Deathstroke.

Hell yes, a sohei wielding a naginata. He’d look incredible. 4-LOM would be done like C-3PO, Bossk and Zuckuss would be a bit more open to interpretation.

And even though I don’t collect the Marvel ones, that BP is tempting. Makes me wish they’d get hold of the DC license, would love to see Takeya’s take on Batman or Deathstroke.

They may have it. They did some figuarts from that Batman Ninja anime

I think that's with the SHF line, which isn't bad at all. POs for the new products shown at Tokyo CC is starting to be announced. Really hoping for one for this SW line.

When you have news about POs please share them here, you look like to be very aware about that.
And Wolverine ?
Thanks

His buddies are all waiting on IG-88, saved him a spot and all. ;)

T9XT5Of.jpg

I thought that he did already?

Nah, I was hoping based on the early concept art that they would eventually make a version of IG-88, and it seems to be paying off.

Let's hope for a pre-order date quickly unlike Kylo Ren who has been shown for a while now and still not announced :)

Anybody getting tired of this line sorry

I think they need to start doing the human characters :lecture

If you want human characters for this scale, go with SH figuarts/koto or whichever.

The artist of this line mostly do monster/masked/armored scuplt.

I’m still pumped about this line. I guess it’s because it aligns with my interests. I love Samurai films and the aeshetic. I also gravitate towards collecting armored characters. I collect the Star Wars Figuarts line and I haven’t had interest in a single Luke for example. I suppose if they did do a Luke in this line, I would more than likely get that too though.

I’m still pumped about this line. I guess it’s because it aligns with my interests. I love Samurai films and the aeshetic. I also gravitate towards collecting armored characters. I collect the Star Wars Figuarts line and I haven’t had interest in a single Luke for example. I suppose if they did do a Luke in this line, I would more than likely get that too though.

I feel the same buddy.
I am a Boba/Jango collector exclusively.
But as you I like samuraï so much I ended up collecting all Star wars characters, and I did even buy Marvel samuraï whereas I have nothing Marvel in my collection.
And same as you I would buy Luke or whatever Jedi they would do, because I like so much the aesthetic of this line.

Back