Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I love these figures. Scout trooper would be awesome (maybe pack it with a horse lol??). But we need, NEED Rebels and Jedi.A Samurai Obi-Wan would be mind blowing.

Something like this? ;-)

Attachments

• 086112B2-4EB6-4A7F-BE4B-4B8974EEC244.jpeg
    086112B2-4EB6-4A7F-BE4B-4B8974EEC244.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 205
  • E125AAF9-73DF-4B51-9F85-5B4BEDA843A2.jpeg
    E125AAF9-73DF-4B51-9F85-5B4BEDA843A2.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 200
  • C3F0C668-4B3C-4B3B-8598-9B7A5F7EB062.jpeg
    C3F0C668-4B3C-4B3B-8598-9B7A5F7EB062.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 198
Yes, the articulation that joint is pivoting off is not straight up, it's angled to the back I think. If you pull that straight up then the joint sits up higher and then snaps into the body. It's hard to explain. But its not the joint that goes straight into the torso that is on the wrong angle (although as you mention it does move down) but the one it's attached to that's beneath it in the lower section of the body. The part you need to move is really stiff and takes some force.

Just got mine and tried to just pop it in but it kept popping back out. Had to find this^^ to get the real fix. Thanks!

Thank you guys so much. He's so much fun to mess around with. I was honestly kind of iffy about him at first, but it's a great figure.

That would be awesome if they announced a scout trooper to finish with vintage troopers and R2d2 to go with C3p0 at SDCC on July 19th.

And something new like Gamorean or Amidala like they showed us with nice concept.

And as an exclusive senate guards.

Oh that is not the right thread for this, but I hope for a Meisho movie Thor.
It would be so nice

Does anyone know if they are doing an SDCC Exclusive for this line like they have done for the past few years? I haven't seen anything, but I was wondering if any of you have.

I agree with you, but I just think they are very slow.
I was afraid Marvel line disappeared but actually they are making Dead Pool, Wolverine to only mention them.
And they announced many new orders figures so we just have to wait.
I think we will have many many PO soon, just would like to see many new reveals at SDCC even if I think Bandai woud rather to show them at Tamashi conventions.

Back