Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope IG88 will be revealed soon, along with the rest of Bounty Hunters. Ronin style/non-human-monster sculpt is this artis specialty

I think next up will be the 5 First Order Figures shown. I will get them but I do hope they go back to the OT after these 5.

Hopefully, yes. They showed an Admiral Ackbar concept art too in a recent convention, it would be nice to get a good guy for once.

Hopefully, yes. They showed an Admiral Ackbar concept art too in a recent convention, it would be nice to get a good guy for once.

Good guy would be great, but Ackbar concept is not that good. When compared to First order prototypes Ackbar is just meh.

I really dig the Empire slant of this line. Having said that, a few Jedi characters ala the Seven Samurai might be cool.

Anyone looking for some of these figures, Barnes & Noble has some these guys at 30% off. Plus you get another 10% off for being a member. And there's a 30% off coupon for 1 item ending today that works too!! I just got the Royal Guard for $39.66!! That's crazy. Almost bought him a few times on Amazon for $60.

The store by me had 1 Royal Guard, 2 Jango Fetts, the 2nd release Death Star Vader, 2 Arrow Stormtroopers, the drum Stormtrooper, a regular Stormtrooper & a Sandtrooper. Too bad the extra 30% off coupon was only 1 item or I would've picked up a Jango (he's not on sale) as well, but I already have Boba Fett and have been wanting the Royal Guard, but since he was an exclusive I wasn't going to spend like $90 on him. Patience sometimes pays off!! :)

Yeah I bought general Vader yesterday and Jango Fett yesterday. I really wanted Boba Fett but he's gone now.

Yeah I bought general Vader yesterday and Jango Fett yesterday. I really wanted Boba Fett but he's gone now.

I have yet to see a brick and mortar Barnes and noble that had boba or Jango in stock

So this 30% off works in stores too? It’s automatically taken off at the register or is there a coupon?

My Barnes and Noble had Boba in stock last month before the sale. When I discovered the discount I went back and it was gone.

So this 30% off works in stores too? It’s automatically taken off at the register or is there a coupon?

Yep, in stores too. If you have a membership or a coupon that you get in the mail you can save even more. I bought the tamashii Ironman for $44.00 after sale price and coupon code.

Got my shadow trooper today.
Anyone know if the hole in his back is there for a reason?

The regular Stormtrooper armour does not have a hole in the back, but the Sandtrooper variant does so that the backpack can fit into it. Strange that they put a hole since there's nothing that pegs in there for a Shadowtrooper. Maybe they're planning on some black variant of some sort that will have a backpack or something. I guess from most displays, it wont matter since noone will see it.

The regular Stormtrooper armour does not have a hole in the back, but the Sandtrooper variant does so that the backpack can fit into it. Strange that they put a hole since there's nothing that pegs in there for a Shadowtrooper. Maybe they're planning on some black variant of some sort that will have a backpack or something. I guess from most displays, it wont matter since noone will see it.

He is just a repaint and they used the same mold so that is why he has this hole.

No review for shadow troper yet ?

Just got my shipping notice for Maul, can’t wait to get him. Very sad that the only new releases looks like TFA/TLJ styled garbage, so I guess I’ll be out of this line for a while :(

Back