Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Takeya, and he can make human faces if they ask him to. He's a master sculptor.
b5222499d6320391ae8cb3438f95aba3--action-figures-cyberpunk.jpg6da77bb473b643b94675bbd41eab4669--creature-design-scifi.jpg

Looking at the pics of them all lined up, it's pretty crazy how far this line has come. I remember when this all started and the premise of even getting a Boba Fett was uncertain. I'm thankful this line has done well enough to keep going this long.

I definitely am more partial to the original trilogy stuff but hey, I'm still stoked for whatever is being released. I really dig that Kylo Ren and Phasma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really not liking the mask on the FO Troopers. The Phasma with the darker silver paint app looks better though. Just something about the proportions of the mask seems weird.

Yup somethIng is still very weird about those masks, all of them like those sad clowns or something, should do some adjustments.. Kylo is good, defintely grab him, but ducktroopers still long way to go....

It's Takeya, and he can make human faces if they ask him to. He's a master sculptor.
View attachment 380454View attachment 380455

I know who he is as he is one of my favorite sculptors/artist. He has some of resin kits with human faces but how many action figures with human faces has he done? Hope he start it off for this line with the Queen Amidala.

First movie realization fig and i absolutely love this guy! Colour scheme is not quite as samurai-ish as boba's, which looks almost like jade, but as jango is my favourite of the two I just had to get this.

2EDITDSC00897.jpgEDIT02DSC00899.jpg

And an samurai-era painting style one:
EDIT01DSC00899.jpg

I am purchasing all of them, even the Marvel figures, I think all these Meisho movie realization are awesome

Actually I found them :

Marvel-Realization-2017-02.jpg

Marvel-Realization-2017-03.jpg

Marvel-Realization-2017-04.jpg

Marvel-Realization-2017-05.jpg

And the man in green was actually Hulk, I did not think they could make him since he has no helmet or armor ( except in Thor Ragnarok movie :p )
I thought they could make jedis because they looks like samuraïs but not Hulk.
These drawings are really awesome

The concept art behind Iron Man in the back is of the Hulk. The far right concept art is of Daredevil. This art is already floating around the internet.

Nevermind. You found them.

My Maul finally arrived on Friday from CDJapan. Really happy as he looks great. Even better in person than many of the amazing photos. :)

My only gripe would be that of his size. I only have 5 figures from this line (both Vaders, Boba Fett & a reg Stormtrooper), but he is taller than all of them. Boba Fett and the Stormtrooper are just a smidge shorter than both the Vaders, which is good, but if anything Maul should be the shortest not the tallest. Still looks great though.

Anyone here has any ideas where to get these diormas stand similar used in this pic..been looking all over the places but seems nowhere to find.
SW-Celebration-Tamashii-Nations-007.jpg

Back