Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine finally has arrived! Just have to say, amazing painting color and best looking figure from my Tamashi SW so far. Looking very good with BoBa. Cannot wait for Maul coming in this month!
0405A649-CD1D-46AC-B94A-84DB2C876F0D.jpeg

Mine finally has arrived! Just have to say, amazing painting color and best looking figure from my Tamashi SW so far. Looking very good with BoBa. Cannot wait for Maul coming in this month!
View attachment 375482

He looks great. Colors are nice and the dual pistols is a plus. Have him waiting in my warehouse to ship but I can wait for Maul and Death Trooper to come in as well.

Maul gets released on Friday. Aside from the original Vader, there hasn’t been another figure in this line I’ve been as psyched to get as this. Having seen it in person, it’s by far my favorite looking figure thus far.

I ended up just ordering Jango and Darth Maul from Amiami. They should ship out in the next day or so. I couldnt be bothered waiting for the USA retailers to get their stock. Looking forward to checking them out!

I have friend in Japan wil grab Maul for me, expect him to arrive here next week..cannot wait.

Mine also shipped today from CDJapan, but I'm cheap and choose the slow registered SAL shipping. So it'll take a couple weeks before I receive it. Looking forward to reviews and some pictures.

I was coming up with excuses not to get Maul, but considering he's been the one figure I've needed from this line since day one I just have to. Not 100% on Jango yet though; still deciding if I want to order both or just one.

Wow he looks great DJ. I haven't been into this line since the first 4 figures, do these sellout these days? I was hoping to combine my shipping next month with the release of the Shadow Trooper from Amiami.

Selling out really depends on the figure but I do have to say I see less on the shelf now than I did when the line began and even then the numbers weren’t high and demand was pretty good.

Jango came finally! And now my custom Jango has a friend. They are not mirror image, but I like him. I had a lot of fun painting and weathering. But now the new boss is in town. New and shiny vs my old and shabby.
The quality of new Jango is as the rest of this line - high. It looks great and i dont mind that it is mostly repaint. He holds his own against Boba.1490A140-7D33-44FE-8D95-5C9A61B23869.jpgE15A955C-F92B-46B9-BF80-93D73CA3A2F3.jpgF784E2E1-13DE-4EF1-9FB5-BFB25A98C057.jpg

Back