Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably Luke version is not a good idea, I read somewhere that the creator of this line is not specialize in human sculpt, but what so special about him anyway ? There are still many interesting concepts that they sneak before, IG88, Amidala, snow trooper, pig guard....

Yes, something is really wrong with that Captain America version, maybe its the iris.

Really do like that War Machine, I don't have any interest in the Marvel stuff, but I think he looks excellent. I admit, I'd love if they got the DC license, would love to see what they could do with Batman.

Bandai/Tamashii has a DC license since they release SH Figuarts and PAK figures.

Probably Luke version is not a good idea, I read somewhere that the creator of this line is not specialize in human sculpt, but what so special about him anyway ? There are still many interesting concepts that they sneak before, IG88, Amidala, snow trooper, pig guard....

At some point in this line we need a protagonist.

I would prefer if they start doing something similar like this for SW line,** awesome!..and this is one of their other lines also, Kamen raider or something. As I said,
SW troopers type getting repeated and boring, we definitely need something new!
thum_01ss.jpgthum_06.jpg

I still want the snowtroopers and the spearman. I get how some people don't like the repeats but I think its really awesome to have all the variants displayed together. Knowing Bandai, I think they will need to be able to make two variants with the snowtrooper sculpt to make it worth while to them. We might finally see Jedi versions too now that they got the body from Maul. Given the two new Marvel release I don't think we sill see another SW fig for a while :(

Anyone here collect both SW and Marvel from this line?

marvel doesn't make sense to me as they have nothing to do with it conceptually. SW at least makes sense since it was inspired. I dunno.. samurai spiderman? *shrug*

When you are into the fuedal Japan aesthetic like I am, they could do a samurai Mr. Bean and I'd put money down. There's definitely a market for it whether it makes sense or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still want the snowtroopers and the spearman. I get how some people don't like the repeats but I think its really awesome to have all the variants displayed together. Knowing Bandai, I think they will need to be able to make two variants with the snowtrooper sculpt to make it worth while to them. We might finally see Jedi versions too now that they got the body from Maul. Given the two new Marvel release I don't think we sill see another SW fig for a while :(

Anyone here collect both SW and Marvel from this line?

Yea I have 2 foot soldiers, 2 sand troopers (orange+black pauldron), 2 archers, 2 red guards, and intend to grab 2 upcoming shadow troopers also.. it was pretty cool to display them all.

Im pretty sure the one the right is Snow trooper (hope they will use the painting color like did with white Boba) with his iconic machine gun similar in ESB( just not sure how big it is). Put aside boring Luke, I would love to see the reimagine samurai design of General Grievous :clap
4d8b40ecb059734bd805174c7e1956be--star-wars-celebration-concept-art.jpg

The snowtrooper is cool but I rather have the spearman if I had to choose. I think a trooper with a spear would match the rest of the lineup better.

I never even considered a Grievous in this line but the thought of it makes my nipples hard!

Spearman just basically "archer desgin" with no "shield" cover entire left arm, arrow pouch on the back replaced by a flag, and of course with a spear..even though not that interesting but I will bite though... spearman with flag is a closest design to original Japanese footsoldiers.

This is the most easy ~$80-85 grab from them :slap, along with those shadow troopers.

This is true. Totally a cash grab. I'm still going to end up with 1 or 2 because I love the figures anyway. And if it means an easy profit for Bandai and keeps the line profitable then I am all for it. Profit = line continuing I hope.

This is true. Totally a cash grab. I'm still going to end up with 1 or 2 because I love the figures anyway. And if it means an easy profit for Bandai and keeps the line profitable then I am all for it. Profit = line continuing I hope.

Yeah the concept trooper with flag behind is very cool. Im not a fan of previous drummer so only bought 1 (mostly I get him due to that "flag")..but this spearman is bascially a rip off from the archer, so might be end up getting 1 only for me.

Yep, it is. I think Spark Extractor missed the main event, though! This will be the first figure I buy in this line, perhaps the only one.

IMG_20171006_121511.jpg

Good review as usual and nice to see this version of Boba in detail. Always fun to hear that Australian accent as well haha.

I'm still on the fence about getting this one. I feel like this one would be out of place standing next to Jango and regular Boba.

Good review as usual and nice to see this version of Boba in detail. Always fun to hear that Australian accent as well haha.

I'm still on the fence about getting this one. I feel like this one would be out of place standing next to Jango and regular Boba.

Lol thanks for checking it out. I actually think it'll look nice with jango and regular boba. Sort of like an evolution. Or maybe displayed with the upcoming shadow trooper for a yin yang thing lol

Back