Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wallet can keep up right now at the speed they are currently coming out at. I wouldn't complain if they released faster but I'd be struggling to get them all. I'd love for them to continue until they run out of characters to do but at a slow and steady pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad the line is slow moving. I love these figures but in the end it's a 'luxury' line for me that I'm totally fine with a slow release. If they were putting out way more characters and figures that would eat up a lot of funds (at $80-ish apiece), I would probably drop the line. I'd also be totally fine if they stopped making them at any time. I don't need to recreate the whole movie/kenner line with these. They are just nice individual pieces to admire.

That being said...where they F are my Royal Guards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Got my Royal Guards today.
Nice looking figure!
I like how you can create two looks with or without the cloak :)

The akazonae looks more orange/tomato colored in the in hand pics. Is that the way it looks in person?

250 positive feedback. So he should just ship or refund :)
But doesn't even reply to messages.

Have all the "real" ones but for $15 I figured it'd be nice for my 5 year old nephew:)

My seller was han.519.

I used tfclub. They seem legit. As far as bootleg sellers go...

I remember being burned by a bootlegger years ago on eBay. Bought a cheap pair of Metallica board shorts, which were supposed to have pictures of the album covers within the Metallica logo on the back. Instead, it had pictures of Thomas the Tank Engine and Bart Simpson :p
Got into a big row with that seller.

Anyhoo, any word on future figures being planned? A Scout Trooper or Bossk figure in this style would be ridiculously cool.

Back