Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you get it asap so we can get a review from you and photos too!:D

Ahaha. The wolf design is awesome! The weapons and all other stuff its a shame the movie is not that good. Lol

I added a new custom in my ranks, the elite trooper. Two katanas lools so cool!

Daaaaaaamn awesome stuff!

uncle chop chop that is bad assssss!!!!!! I would also be down for your head pieces if you decide to make them for sale!

How are you attaching them? By peg? I would be interested in a swap out vader one as well, considering I'm not a fan of the super huge death star, and the imperial cog could be cooler if it had some flare like the one's you've created here!

Amazing photo of the Bandai Tamashii Ronin Boba Fett by mandalorian40 on Instagram!!

01.jpg

I hope you get it asap so we can get a review from you and photos too!:D

Ahaha. The wolf design is awesome! The weapons and all other stuff its a shame the movie is not that good. Lol

I added a new custom in my ranks, the elite trooper. Two katanas lools so cool!

may I please know where that horse is from?
thank you

If you had to have 5 figures revealed at toy fair coming up who would they be?

Mine are

1. Luke Skywalker rotj samurai or ninja
2. Yoda
3. Leia kimono
4. Sidious or Maul
5. Anakin rots samurai or ninja

Not sure i wan't them to stray from armored/troops figures. I'd rather have them finish up Imperial troops:

- Snowtrooper
- Scout Trooper
- Tie Pilot
- AT-AT Driver

Thanks for the kind words guys, unfortunately I won't be able to sell these. But if anyone is interested to know how its done feel free to message me and I'll be glad to help you out.

uncle chop chop that is bad assssss!!!!!! I would also be down for your head pieces if you decide to make them for sale!

How are you attaching them? By peg? I would be interested in a swap out vader one as well, considering I'm not a fan of the super huge death star, and the imperial cog could be cooler if it had some flare like the one's you've created here!

It's attached using a double sided tape. I don't want to make it permanent, maybe Bandai will make an officer in the future.

@Damien - The horse is from Planet of the apes figure Thade and horse.

I know PT is not popular and all, but I for one would like to see them do an Amidala in that vein :
05612dcfe8319d3757b5aae4da03197f1436210123_full.jpg
Could be awesome IMO.

Ten hands, and I can't get ANY of them to hold Boba's sword tightly. It just slides right through the hands I think are meant for it.

Anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Does anyone need the standard Stormtroopers from this line? I actually have FOUR (4) but I'm considering selling two of them because I'm sure I'll be getting lots of the other variants coming. I probably don't need THAT many troopers. :lol They're MIB, but I'd let them go for a little less than retail.

I know PT is not popular and all, but I for one would like to see them do an Amidala in that vein :
View attachment 240299
Could be awesome IMO.

I'd be happy to have that as well.:D

@MaxGoof - Haven't tried it with mine, but maybe I will now that you mentioned it. I'm posing him with the gun so I didn't bother trying thr katana.

One month away from the Sandtroopers release and I can't wait. I bought a few more troopers so the extra guns that come with the sandtroopers can be used by the stormies for weapon variation.
64j7fq.jpg

sb3292.jpg

I'd be happy to have that as well.:D

@MaxGoof - Haven't tried it with mine, but maybe I will now that you mentioned it. I'm posing him with the gun so I didn't bother trying thr katana.

One month away from the Sandtroopers release and I can't wait. I bought a few more troopers so the extra guns that come with the sandtroopers can be used by the stormies for weapon variation.
64j7fq.jpg

sb3292.jpg

nice Raiyuri...would love to get some more too :)

unleashedviper - what display piece is that?

I need some cool display ideas for a nice dio, that looks pretty sweet! If anyone has some cool display option ideas post em up!

I need some cool display ideas for a nice dio, that looks pretty sweet! If anyone has some cool display option ideas post em up!

What particular display JCFett? The house? Well i got it from a friend and it came from japan. It's handmade, made of wood and brass roffing, a very nice piece. It's suppose to be a temple/altar in japanese homes.

sideshow temple ( it s mine for sale )

Got my shipping notice from Nippon Yasan today for my Sandtrooper.

Pretty excited.

Back