Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! It's another masterpiece indeed. I wish I could take good photos, I'm only using my phone and it doesn't do it justice. One problem I had is the waist part always pop off when I do some poses but it's okay.

Here's some more photos of Ronin Boba.

Great pics Raiyuri! I'll say it again, this is hands down my favourite line that I currently collect, an amalgamation of two of my favourite things; Japanese medieval history and Star Wars.

Same here! Samurai and Star Wars in one line, there's nothing more I could ask for.:) Good thing I decided to continue this line, each release is a great figure and addition to the set.:D

Yes indeed. Really looking forward to seeing Maul, Leia, Chewie, Yoda and the other rumoured figures, sooner rather than later I hope. My most wanted figure, even though it's not been announced, would be The Emperor, done like an evil Shogun. They could even do Imperial officers in grey kimonos. Gaah, I can see endless possibilities with this line lol

Great pics Raiyuri! I'll say it again, this is hands down my favourite line that I currently collect, an amalgamation of two of my favourite things; Japanese medieval history and Star Wars.

Yes! For me it's Star Wars fan since childhood and big fan of Samurai films. I collect a few other lines but this one cannot be touched.

I'm very excited to see Maul and the unmasked characters, I hope Bandai will do a good job on the human face, they did an awesome job on the masked characters so far. I can't wait to get the Royal Guards, and I'm also curious which character is next after the Royal Guard.

Great pics raiyuri! Looking forward to getting mine Tue/Wed. I'm absolutely thrilled with this version, but I hope they do a V2 with more muted colors as well. Also hoping they put up pre-orders for the Archer/Pike/Drummer Troopers fairly soon.

Great pics raiyuri! Looking forward to getting mine Tue/Wed. I'm absolutely thrilled with this version, but I hope they do a V2 with more muted colors as well. Also hoping they put up pre-orders for the Archer/Pike/Drummer Troopers fairly soon.
Yeah apparently they are essentially doing a repaint of this guy for a Jango/Boba Lone Wolf and Cub inspired set.

The paint details on this guy has to be seen to be believed. As great has he looks in the best pictures, he looks even better in hand. Another masterpiece.

Thanks! It's another masterpiece indeed. I wish I could take good photos, I'm only using my phone and it doesn't do it justice. One problem I had is the waist part always pop off when I do some poses but it's okay.

Here's some more photos of Ronin Boba.

Awesome pictures, Rayuri... love what you did to your Stormtrooper. What did you use for the maedate (sp?)? Did you make it yourself?

Also, what did you for the shoulder guard?

Back