Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, looks like the gun's buttstock is too long for Boba to do an "aim and shoot" pose.

Can anyone who has this in-hand confirm this?

Just got this guy out of the box for a quick pic before being wrapped up and going under the Xmas tree. Bandai have done it again. He's unreal, and pics do not do him justice!

image.jpg

Awesome photos spark, knightstalker! You'll really appreciate it in hand.:D

@Bluetooth - Thanks man! It came from a kabuto mini diorama, it didn't come with a box so I don't know which company made it. Got the shoulder guard part from 12" Lucidique figure.

Dang, looks like the gun's buttstock is too long for Boba to do an "aim and shoot" pose.

Can anyone who has this in-hand confirm this?

It is a bit long. The shoulders don't rotate out as much as you would like and you can't tuck in the arms to the chest as much as some S.H. Figuarts figures, but he's still pretty posable. These were just very quick poses that I think are convincing enough for aim and shoot. With a bit more time and finesse I could make it look better, but if you want dead on point and shoot poses with 100% ease, you won't get that. Hope that helps.

IMG_3584.jpg
IMG_3589.jpg
IMG_3585.jpg
IMG_3590.jpg
IMG_3591.jpg
IMG_3594.jpg
IMG_3605.jpg

Think I'll skip Boba and wait for Jango. To mee Jango's colors work better in the samurai setting.

Here's my review of the new Bandai Tamashii Nations Ronin Boba Fett! The detailing, paint application, and just overall style of this figure is just outstanding! Definitely the best one they've done to date. Can't wait for next year's Royal Guard and Sandtrooper! Hope you can check out the review :)

I really wasn't going to order the Royal Guard but with how well Boba turned out and the way this line just goes from strength to strength I caved and ordered 2 (cause you can't have just 1 guard). Not happy about the jacked price due to exclusivity. I may still change my mind. Def keeping the order for two Sandies though.

Kongrats on another Kool figure review:)

Nice review! He looks fantastic!

Solid review! Very excited for mine to arrive in the mail.

Thanks for checking out the review! :)

Definitely loving this line and the build quality here by Bandai. The Royal Guard looks great, but also looking forward to seeing other trooper variants such as Snowtrooper and Scout Trooper instead of variants of the Stormtrooper.

Back