Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love the Darth Vader, and two of those Stormtroopers fit in really well. But quite expensive... Is there any news on the Royal Guard PO?

I really love the Darth Vader, and two of those Stormtroopers fit in really well. But quite expensive... Is there any news on the Royal Guard PO?

Nope. We're not even sure if that one is the next one or if it'll be the Standard Bearer/Drummer or one of the other troops.

Stormtroopers are open again for pre-order at amiami. I can't decide if I'll get more, I already ordered two before but I think it will look cool if there's four stormies with Vader.

Thx dude!
I ordered my 2 stormies thanks to you. You can get an army with 4 stormies, it'll look good I think.
I need Vader now, and I don't know if I take it on eBay or on Plamoya...

Stormtroopers are open again for pre-order at amiami. I can't decide if I'll get more, I already ordered two before but I think it will look cool if there's four stormies with Vader.

2 Stormys and 2 Sandys. That's what I'm going for. And likely 1 drummer. With Vader obviously.

@CoyoteMegalo - No problem dude! I saw a Vader in a store here in Japan but it's much expensive now at 10,000¥ I got mine for 7,500¥ before.

@momaw - Hmmm. I think two Stormys and two Sandys sounds good. Thanks for that idea.:)

@CoyoteMegalo - No problem dude! I saw a Vader in a store here in Japan but it's much expensive now at 10,000¥ I got mine for 7,500¥ before.

@momaw - Hmmm. I think two Stormys and two Sandys sounds good. Thanks for that idea.:)

It also plays into the feudal theme with Lord Vader having a couple of trusted retainer samurai as bodyguards (Stormies with swords) and then a retinue of footmen (Sandies with rifles). Think I may need a few more Sandies for that actually. Drummer (scout) out front leading the procession. Might have to make up some banners and poles to attach to sandies.

I had no doubts about the stormtroopers but was on the fence for a long time on Vader. Today I decided it was my destiny. $115 shipped (ouch).

I have three stormtroopers on pre-order; more than enough. I'm in for one drummer/standard bearer and one or two sandtroopers. I'll build the set and see how the line shakes out. Worst case, I don't think these will be difficult to sell off if I decide I don't want to keep them.

Still open at Amiami which is longer than when they first went up. They must have seen the preorder numbers and increased production.

Pre-order is closed again. I just realized now that there will be Royal Guards too.😔 Should have added two more Stormys for front row soldiers then two Sandys for a formation type of display.

Pre-order is closed again. I just realized now that there will be Royal Guards too.�� Should have added two more Stormys for front row soldiers then two Sandys for a formation type of display.

Amiami limit to 3 per household anyway.

Pretty cool. I like the artistic direction.
Hot Toys did the same thing with the Predator franchise and that one came out awesome too.

I guess Samurais are just bad @ss! :D

Back