Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna skip out on the Vader cause he's so expensive for a 6 inch figure, but my awesome wife bought him for me for Christmas. He's so badass. But now I need at least 2 of the expensive stormtroopers too...:slap

Watched yakface review and i'm even more impatient to finally get mine. Maybe i should have gone with a faster shippin method...

Luckily, I was able to get a Vader from a seller in HK that I know just before the Holidays for $95 shipped. He came in last week. Such a fantastic figure. I'm all in on this line.

Are we sure this Vader is a definite sold out figure? What's the trend with that Movie Realization line? Are they like very limited or will there be more released shortly? Any insight?

Not sure, I would think there will be more made eventually. There is no edition number or anything like that on them which suggests that.

Is there an actual list somewhere of what is planned for this line, or are we just basing it off a couple of pics from the shows? From those released, announced or teased/shown we have:

Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper w/ Drum & Banner
Royal Guard

Am I missing any?

I also think they should do the Emperor, and make him look like an old, haggard Shogun. Kinda like a black-robed version of Hidetora from RAN. :lecture

I can't wait to have a wall full of these things. :yess:

Is there an actual list somewhere of what is planned for this line, or are we just basing it off a couple of pics from the shows? From those released, announced or teased/shown we have:

Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Royal Guard

Am I missing any?

I also think they should do the Emperor, and make him look like an old, haggard Shogun. Kinda like a black-robed version of Hidetora from RAN. :lecture

Yeah so far, those are all we've seen. I'm curious to see what the standard bearer trooper is, but I really like the look of him. You can also see here what I assume are concepts for a Snowtrooper and Scout trooper in the background.

image.jpg

As I said a few pages back, i would love to see this line expand into Rebels and Jedi, perhaps even bring in a few mythological Japanese creatures like Oni or Kappa to represent characters like Chewie or Yoda. I'm down for whatever they throw at us from this line.

Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Royal Guard

Am I missing any?

Sandtrooper

10501851_663764513738416_5171945991065993413_n_zps8aabbef7.jpg

Only differences I can see from the Stormtrooper are the gun and neck guard.

Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Royal Guard

Am I missing any?

sand trooper is the one with the larger rifle

Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Sandtrooper
Royal Guard

Cool. Well, I can't wait to have them all. :rock

AmiAmi had the Stormtrooper available for pre-order again last night for a short period of time, so I snagged 2 more before they sold out again. $53 each is much better than the $95 each I'd pre-ordered them at BBTS.

Mine finally turned up today. Hoped i would avoid customs choosing slow shipping (SAL) but ended up with $25 fees anyway. $97 altogether for this figure but totally Worth it. I'd rather get only one figure of that quality than 4 or 5 TBS 6".

001.JPG

Back