Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need Vader but it's expensive and rare...
Stormtroopers will be realease in April-May but no news for Vader...

I'm so sad :'(

Doesn't look like a deep line. Resistance-shmistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least 6-8 figures, and many are worthy of multiples.

I know I plan to make these a highlight of my overall collection. They are THAT damn awesome.

At least 6-8 figures, and many are worthy of multiples.

I know I plan to make these a highlight of my overall collection. They are THAT damn awesome.

Whoops. Forgot about the multiples. Have three stormtroopers on pre-order. Not sure about Vader.

snapped a few pics of mine since it finally arrived last week. Not gonna buy multiple of the following troops but will definitely try and gather a full set.

001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG008.JPG

snapped a few pics of mine since it finally arrived last week. Not gonna buy multiple of the following troops but will definitely try and gather a full set.

Nice pics. Now everyone is on the bandwagon and buying up multiples of the troopers, even getting one (at a reasonable price) is going to be hard. Good luck with a full set. I only just got a preorder in for the Stormy to match my Vader they sold out so fast.

Nice pic's TeeKay!! love the clinched fist and sabre/sword pose.
There has only been 2 released so far right? Vader and Storm trooper??

Shouldn't be that rare mate, check ebay.. last I seen there were quite a few on there for reasonable prices -$100 to $130.

Not sure I'd want to pay that much for Vader before shipping and eventually customs depending on seller's location. $112 already feels like the highest fee I can justify for it. Glad I pre ordered the stormtrooper as I fear this line will get more attention and drag prices up with Vader having turned out so well.

Those of you who have Vader in-hand...you all seem to like him...how are the proportions and details in-hand?

On-screen it seems the details get lost in the gloss black, and the head seems a touch small, but maybe this is down to camera limitations?

Those of you who have Vader in-hand...you all seem to like him...how are the proportions and details in-hand?

On-screen it seems the details get lost in the gloss black, and the head seems a touch small, but maybe this is down to camera limitations?

Everything is amazing detail-wise. The head is fine IMO. The only minor nitpick I can think of is that the arms seem a bit too long.

Beside the lack of biceps articulation, I have yet to find a flaw on this figure. Proportions are near perfect, lots of texture on every part, paint application is extremely precise as I couldn't find any bleeding even on the tiniest operations.

@Flosi: What store did you go with? Ebay maybe? A few asia based webstores offered good deals but most sold out or jacked prices up lately.

Back