Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only got the original Vader. Skipped the V.2 and will most likely skip that one as well. If they're going for retools only, i'd rather get a Scout Trooper to wrap up the OT troopers.

Only got the original Vader. Skipped the V.2 and will most likely skip that one as well. If they're going for retools only, i'd rather get a Scout Trooper to wrap up the OT troopers.

Yea on the figures we all want to see coming : Gamorrean Guard, Artoo, IG-88, Ackbar, Yoda, Amidala, Scout Trooper; only the Trooper can be in their new politic to only produce repaints, just a small head variant would be required.

If they announced repaints among new tools figures like Gamorean, IG88/11, Artoo or even a Scout trooper that would be fine.

But the last 4 figures are a mando repaint, a boba repaint, a vader repaint and a trooper repaint... And apparently another mando repaint is on his way...

Last edited:
Sigh, I call it quits on this line. These continuous repaints are just a big middle finger to collectors who have been all in on this series since the beginning. I get the need for repaints to maximise investment in molds, but at least frickin give us some new molds in between!

I think they honestly just don't have the budget. The line seems to be on its last legs, and at this point I'll take easy retools over nothing at all.

I think they honestly just don't have the budget. The line seems to be on its last legs, and at this point I'll take easy retools over nothing at all.
Will do as well, but that sucks they do not finish the OT troopers with an easy half retool half new mold ( only the head ) for the Scout Trooper or making a little R2D2 to go with C3PO. The should have sold them together imo.
And the 5 years old teased IG88 then IG11 due to Mando serie.

While another repaint "sucks" keep in mind that this is now a 9 year old line. The Storm Trooper, Boba and Darth Vader may attract new collectors which only helps to keep the line alive. A Darth Vader a year isn't great but it's the third one in 9 years. It's not all that bad.

While another repaint "sucks" keep in mind that this is now a 9 year old line. The Storm Trooper, Boba and Darth Vader may attract new collectors which only helps to keep the line alive. A Darth Vader a year isn't great but it's the third one in 9 years. It's not all that bad.
That is a good point indeed. But still they have to make new tools figures with the repaints

Only if the line can sustain them. There has to be a reason we're not getting much new tooling any longer.

Obi-Wan Kenobi! Finally a hero. Hopefully this actually gets a release.

On a side note; anyone else getting the TMNT 3 4 pack by NECA with the Samurai Turtles? They would be fun to photograph with the Star Wars stuff.

SDCC-23-Tamashii-Nations-Star-Wars-001-800x450.jpg

Let us see if the post another prototypes figures.
And of they announce some preorders.
But nice to see a new figure like Obi Wan.

They've previously shown Ackbar and IG-88 at conventions, with no eventual preorder. They still havent even shown a Scout Trooper yet. I would actually much prefer a Yoda, Gamorrean Guard, Artoo, or Scout Trooper than the Obi-Wan.

They've previously shown Ackbar and IG-88 at conventions, with no eventual preorder. They still havent even shown a Scout Trooper yet. I would actually much prefer a Yoda, Gamorrean Guard, Artoo, or Scout Trooper than the Obi-Wan.
Yea you are right… and I am totally agree with you, I also would rather the other ones than Obi Wan, if he ever went up for preorder someday…

Back