Taking out of the box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd recommend next time getting these figs with your own money. Oh, and if you pay your mom back the money she used to get the fig, I can guarantee you she'd let you open it. It's all about money.

OR

You could tell her that she bought it for you, and it's your choice no matter what, and open the box. If she refuses to get you some more, save pocket money like I'm doing and get them. You'll be able to get what you need, at least.

It's not me, It's my mum. She said she feels like shes wasted HER money if I open it.

Tell her it isn't yours then and ask that she go ahead and sell it. If you give someone something and then don't let them actually have that thing, you gave them nothing.

A toy in a box is no better than a photo of the toy.

Does everyone keep their boxes? It took me a long time to realize that the SW toys I had meticulously kept with their boxes were worth less than my dirty socks, even if I decided to sell them. Should I keep my boxes only if I decide to sell them, or is there ANY value to keeping boxes for toys that were manufacured in the millions?

98% of my boxes go in the recycle. I have only kept the DX Joker and my Sculpting a Galaxy book boxes.

And Chris, open the figure and give the box back to your mom.

I keep all my boxes. Say I go to sell my venom comiquette (which I won't) it will be worth less and I would have a real hard job finding a way to parcel it up safely.

I keep my boxes for my statues, as they are the only thing good for storing and transporting. I use to keep figures boxed up but then you don't get the enjoyment out of them. So I open them and if they are those sealed plastic blister things, chuck em.

Life is short, you can't take them with you when you die, so just enjoy your stuff.

I keep my boxes for my statues, as they are the only thing good for storing and transporting. I use to keep figures boxed up but then you don't get the enjoyment out of them. So I open them and if they are those sealed plastic blister things, chuck em.

Life is short, you can't take them with you when you die, so just enjoy your stuff.

:exactly:That's why I keep my boxes, transportation purposes, and you can see what number statue you have without messing around with the thing itself.

Back